Chapter 9 Fun time and Cupcakes

I smiled at them. 

         "Guys! Good idea!" I yelled. Adam looked at me and sighed.

         "What is it Neon."Adam asked. I let my smile turn into an evil looking one.

        "I dare you guys to play Hunger games with me, any losers have to read a shiping story on wattpad." I responded. Adams face paled, coated with shock. Jerome and Mitch looked at eachother and smiled.

        "Its on bigums." Jerome said.

-time skip to start of game-

        I staired at the screan, maping my routie. I was relesed from my cage thing so I ran and got items, 1 bow, 1 pair of leather boots, and 5 arrows.

        "Perfect," I said with a smile. 

-time skip to death match- 

        There was only me, Jerome, Mitch, and a random guy. I quickly killed the guy and it was just Jerome Mitch and I.

        "Bow fight, no armor?" I asked. The boys took af their armor and pulled out their bows. I won with one heart left. "Yes!!! I won!" I yelled. I smirked looking at the boys,"Well how about I tell you what ship you are going to be reading! Ty I'm going to be nice to you. If you go get the cupcakes you made for your "mom" and give me one, you dont have to read a ship story, only a story about you," I was cut of by the door closing.

        "Why are you leting him off easy!" Adam asked. I laughed.

        "He made cupcakes, and Im a sucker for cupcakes! Plus they aren't for his mom." I said.

        "Then who are they for?" Adam asked.

        "I'd rather say it when he gets here." I said.Ty burst through the door. "Ty, were they in the car? because I know for a fact they were not at your house judging on how short of a time it took you. were you going to see your girlfriend after this."I asked. Ty started to blush."Ty likes Zhoey!Ty likes Zhoey!" I chanted. "If you hurt her you wont be making videos for a while." I whispered into his ear while taking a cupcake. His face paled. 

        "What did you tell him?"Jason asked. I laughed.

        "I threatend to break his fingers if he hurts her." I answered like it was no big deal. he started to laugh."And you will be next if you hurt any of my friends." Jason stoped laughing instantlly. I started to laugh. "This is going to be fun." I said.