Chapter 12 FUN

"Neon?" Adam said, knocking on my door. I sighed.

        "What do you want Adam?" I said, closing my tab.

        "We're bored, please come down and play wii." Sky complained. I shut my laptop and walked back downstairs. The guys where sitting on the massive couches playing the wii. I ran up and sat on the armrest of one of the couches.

        "Sup?" I asked. The guys looked at me surprised.

        "Wow. That was fast." Ty commented. I laughed. 

        "I'm like that." I looked at the tv and saw they were playing Mario Kart. It was Jason V.s. Husky V.s. Bodil V.s Leo. Currently, Bodil was in first. He was playing as Diddy Kong, and ridding the scooter. He was followed by, in order Husky, Leo, and Jason. Man, Jason sucked. He was in 12th place, even behind the npc. Figures, he was playing Funky Kong, ridding the Spear. Figures. I sighed.

        "How are you so bad at this, Jason?" I asked, with a bit of a mocking tone. He frowned.

        "Not like you're any better." He responded. I scoffed.

        "Oh really? Then let me try next round." I challenged, "I'll race the winner of this round." Adam chuckled.

        "Beware Bodil, she's not joking around." He said. Bodil laughed.

        "I know."

~~~

        I went through my character selection quickly, choosing Daisy and the mach bike.

        "The Mach bike?" Bodil questioned. I nodded. He continued until we got to the track selection screen.

        "You choose." I said. He shook his head. 

        "Ladies first." He said, handing his remote to me. I quickly choose the special cup and Rainbow road. Bodil groaned.

        "This one?!" I nodded. The count down started, and I tried to get the boost. I did! I quickly got in first place, much to Bodil's dismay. I quickly raced the track, making sure to dodge the shells and bananas in my path. It was the last lap when things started to get bad. I was near the finish line when the notification for a blue shell appeared.

        "Crap." I muttered under my breath. I continued, hoping I'd pass the finish line before it got me. Of course, that didn't happen. I was jumping over the final jump when the shell finally hit and I fell to my death.

        "Grr!" I yelled.

        "Come on! Come on!" Bodil chanted. I waited for my character to respond, hoping he didn't catch up. Just when Bodil came around the corner, my character was dropped and I sped off. I passed the finish line just seconds before Bodil.

        "YES!" I yelled.

        "Aw come on!" Bodil yelled. I laughed.

        "Whelp, that was freakin' awesome. Good match Bodie." I said, high-fiving him. He smiled.

        "Yeah, you were great competition." He responded. I stood up.

        "I'm gonna go to bed. See ya in the morning." I said, walking up to bed.