Chapter 10 Priceless reactions PART 1

A/N- None of these are real stories.

~Neon's Pov~

   "Ok people! Line up and I will tell you what story you will be reading. The more trouble you give me, the more smut." I said with an evil laugh. I looked around and saw Jerome trying to sneak off.

   "Jerome! You just made an even worse Merome come to both you and Mitch." I said. Mitch quickly ran to pull Jerome to the line.

   "No Mitch. Let him make it worse." I growled. Jerome and Mitch came to the line.

   "Now you get to go first! You get to read Saved by the Bacca, A Merome fanfic." I lead them up to my room and sat up a camera.

   "If you touch the camera you have to read another story" I told them.  They groaned and nodded. I walked back out to where the rest of the guys where waiting. I started looking on my wattpad app for other shipping books. When I looked up I saw all the guys laughing. I heard Jerome yelling,

   "I don't want to read it! It's terrifying!" I started to laugh.

   "What could be that bad that he's trying to escape?" Seto asked. I laughed even harder.

   "I may or may not have choose a story with a heated make-out seance ." I said with an Innocent look on my face. At this point the guys where on the floor laughing. "No biggie." Jerome and Mitch walked out, paled faces. I started to laugh, again.

   "Note to self, never doubt Neon's ability to troll." Jerome announced. I smirked.

   "SkyMU next." I said. Adam groaned.

   "And this is why you never challenge Neon to Hunger games." Jason sighed. I led them to my room.

   "Same as I told the other guys, DON'T TOUCH THE CAMERA!" I screamed. They sat down at my computer as I pulled up another tab. In the process Jason made the mistake of starting to read the Merome fanfic, he looked like he was going to puke.

   "Don't worry, yours isn't that bad." I whispered in his ear. He calmed down. I left the room and went downstairs. I saw the guys asking Jerome and Mitch questions.

   "Was it really that bad?"

   "Did you like it?" Bodil, REALLY?!

   "Did the characters act anything like you?"

   "How was the shipping world?"

  "OK BE QUIET PEOPLE!" ... That was me, I think. I saw the guys staring at me.

  "What are you looking at?!" I yelled. They all started whispering to eachother. I smirked. Perfect, their afraid of me! Thats good, I think.

A/N- The reason I made this a part one is because you people haven't had an update IN FOREVA! I'm sorry, IT'S SCHOOL'S FAULT! I'm still taking aplications,

Name:

Gender:

Age:

Halloween Costume:

Look:

Average clothes:

Personality:

Hybrid Type(If one):

Crush(Its a youtube fanfic):

Weapon of choice:

Other:

Ok, I'm done. Neon out! AGAIN!