Chapter 7 Getting to know you

I saw a neon yellow room with black roses painted on the wall, a computer with neon yellow headphones on a black desk, and a huge yellow bed. I gasped. 

        "I know it looks weird, but I was told these were your favorite colors, and it turned out looking pretty good."Adam said. I hugged him. 

        "Adam, it's amazing!" I yelled. I walked over to my computer and logged into minecraft. "Hunger games?"I asked putting on my headphones and turning on my Mic. He smiled. 

        "Its on'" we started recording.  

        "Hello my Neon Kitty's! It's me Neon, and today I will be playing minecraft with..." I started. 

        "Hey guys sky here and welcome to the hunger games! I'm here with neon, so go check her out in the description below." Adam interrupted. The timer was counting down, 3,2,1, go!

-after a match of funny commentary and Neon beating everyone-

        "So that was all my kitty's, if you don't already know skydoesminecraft than go check him out in the description. I hope you will join us again next time sky loses badly." I said. 

        "BAI!!!" We yelled in unison. 

        "Sky, can I have Zhoey and Brianna over?" I asked after we finished recording.  

        "Sure" he said. I pulled out my iPhone and called Zhoey.  

        "Hey gurl!" She yelled. I hear someone groan. 

        "Will you keep it down I'm trying to rest my eyes in peace!" Brianna screamed. I laughed. 

        "Don't you mean sleep?" I ask. 

        "No, there is a clear difference between the two. If you sleep you shut down all your senses and when you are resting your eyes you just close your eyes." Brianna states, talking like a professor. 

        "Ok, I was wondering if you want to come over to my new house!" I said. I heard Zhoey cheering. 

        "Ok, be there soon, buh bye." Brianna said hanging up.

-when they are here-

        I rush to the door to greet my friends, and saw Zhoey press record on her camera. 

        "Wazzup peeps! Today I'm here with Neon and Brianna and we are at Neon's new brothers house. I think we are going to scare him! He is down in his basement with his friends!" I stare at her like she has three heads, I mean I didn't even know that. "It's telepathic powers Neon!" Zhoey declared creeping down the stairs. We hid behind the nearest couch. We slowly rose up above the couch with our creepy masks on. His friends on the other couch started at us. We shrunk back down. We did it again. Finally we jumped out and screamed

        "BOO!" Everyone jumped. Zhoey fell to the ground laughing while I took off my mask. 

        "Gotcha good!" I laughed. I sensed a figure creeping up on us.  

        "Boo!" It yelled. Zhoey and Brianna flew 50 feet in the air. I just laughed. 

        "Seriously Ty, that wasn't scary at all!" I said without turning around. The boys just started at me in disbelief. "Everyone has a different smell, I can smell better than anyone else." I explained. 

        "That's right, she even knew where we were going to eat for her birthday before we were in the parking lot." Zhoey said.  

        "And it was her second time there." Brianna replied smiling. 

        "Now before anyone else asks anything , why does Ty smell like cupcakes?" I ask. Everyone laughs, except for Ty. 

        "It's my mom's birthday tomorrow." He said blushing. I smile. 

        "Awww. That's so sweet mommy's boy!" I tease. We all laugh.