As My World Fell Down

Please no killing me for killing Hoggle. I swear I didn't want to do it but it seemed heroic.
----------------------------------------------
Sarah's POV:
Hoggle's funeral compromised of his wife and kids, some other goblins, and Jareth and I. I didn't know he had a wife and kids. He didn't seem like that kind of person but it was cute, and his wife could not have been nicer, talking to me about all the things I had done for Hoggle. We both cried a lot.

Lowering him into the ground was hard, but putting the dirt over him was even worse. A goblin named Theide had started to do it, but she was struggling with it so I volunteered. I had only put a few shovels of dirt in when I couldn't do it. I dropped to the ground, my head on the shovel, and cried.
"Sarah come here, I'll do it." Jareth was pulling the shovel out of my hands. I looker him in the eye.
"No, I have to-" I weakly stood up and got another bit of dirt in before it was really to much. Jareth caught me just before I hit the ground.
"Sarah, do you want me to do it?" I mouthed a yes and lifted the shovel to him. He did it quickly which was a relief and transported the shovel away.
"Sarah, you and Hoggle's wife choose what goes on the gravestone. Any ideas?" Elena, his wife, and I bounced ideas of each other before we got something.

Hoggle Christopher Froud.
A father, a husband, a friend, and a caretaker.
Hoggle was brave and funny till the end, and will be forever remembered.
RIP Hoggle 1947-2016.

After that was over, everyone went inside. Underground tradition was that the mourning family would fast from 1 to 3 days, depending on the age. There was no food, only a few tables and a piano. Everyone sat down while Jareth led me to the piano in front of everyone. He played a few notes of a familiar song, then started again and sang.

There's such a sad love
Deep in your eyes.
A kind of pale jewel
Open and closed
Within your eyes.

The only thing in my eyes are tears.

I'll place the sky
Within your eyes.

As The World Falls Down. The song where Jareth first stated he loved me. I didn't remember all of the lyrics but this seems appropriate for the occasion. I did love Hoggle.

There's such a fooled heart
Beatin' so fast
In search of new dreams.
A love that will last
Within your heart.
I'll place the moon
Within your heart.

As the pain sweeps through,
Makes no sense for you.
Every thrill is gone.
Wasn't too much fun at all,
But I'll be there for you-ou-ou
As the world falls down.

My world was certainly falling. I looked out at Hoggle's wife. She was looking at me with glittery eyes. I nodded to her and she nodded back. I wasn't sure what it meant but it felt right.

Falling.
Falling down.
Falling in love.

I'll paint you mornings of gold.
I'll spin you Valentine evenings.
Though we're strangers 'til now,
We're choosing the path
Between the stars.
I'll leave my love
Between the stars.

As the pain sweeps through,
Makes no sense for you.
Every thrill is gone.
Wasn't too much fun at all,
But I'll be there for you-ou-ou
As the world falls down.

A polite smattering of clapping rang out as Jareth finished.

I thought there was some left.

To much repetition, not enough time. Elena's grieving period was to start soon and she had to get home. Jareth led me back to my room.
"Is it possible that you would have any interest in a little fun tonight?" He looked down as he said it, like he knew the answer was no. And he was right.
"No sorry. But I do need you to sleep here again."
"Fine by me." I took of my heavy black clothing and threw on a green nightgown while Jareth went to his room to change.

I was almost asleep by the time he came back and crawled in next to me. I grabbed at his shoulder thinking there would be a shirt, but all I came up with was skin and a small grunt of pain from Jareth. I looked down at him. He wasn't wearing a shirt, but he was wearing sweatpants.
"Sweatpants? I got them when we went to my fathers 'funeral'. They were comfortable. And I think I like them more than tights." He whispered the last bit while I over exaggerated a gasp.
"I know hilarious." I yawned and nuzzled my head into his neck. My arms were wrapped around his neck, with his on my waist. This was becoming our 'position'. It was then I realized I had never been happier. Even with Hoggle dead. I picked up my right hand and stared at my engagement ring. It was beautiful.
"It really is."
"Jareth! I thought you were asleep."
"Never before you beautiful." I yawned again and he took the opportunity to kiss me. No fooling, no tongue, just a little half-asleep kiss. We fell asleep like that, connected. I loved it.

Labyrinth's POV:
As Sarah and Jareth feel asleep, a thing was creeping around Hoggle's burial ground. It was a wolf and coyote. Both of which had black lighting bolts on their eyes. The wolf left a scratch over Hoggle's name.
----------------------------------------------
Hey guys, sorry for the wait. I had a map to color and 3 chapters of To Kill a Mockingbird to read. But here it is. I'm writing another probably as you are reading this so expect that soon. And tess10123, I need your amazing writing decision making help me. Pronto dente ASAP.