Chapter 1

Jess's P.O.V....

Hi my name is Jess. I'm 16 years old. I leave in Houston Texas....well at least I do for now. My mom and Dad are thinking of moving. Which is something I really really really don't want to do! All of my friends are here, Ashley, Sara, Bea, and John! I wish I could just stay with one of them.

"Mom why do you guys want to move?" I asked. "Sweetheart....
your father and I don't want to stay here anymore. We what to move to where we were born Oh and where you were born" said mom. "I was born here mom...well that's what you told me when I was little" I said with an attitude. "Well you were really born in Florida and so were we. We just moved when you were a month old and didn't tell you till now" said mom. I walk away really pissed into my room and lay myself on the bed and started to text my friends.

Me- Hay guys it's final I'm for sure moving😢!!!!

Ashley- Noooooooo😩😩😩😫😩

John- Same as Ash!!!!

Sara- Why does ur parents hate you??!?!!?

Me- They don't hate me they just want to move. Anyone know where???

John- Florida?!??!??

Sara- Ohio????

Ashley- L.A???!!!??!?

Me- John is right. That's where I was born.

Ashley- Really???? I thought u were from Texas???

Me- Same but I thought wrong😕 Hay guys I got to go 😢 bye!!

Ashley- Bye😢

Sara- Bye

John- bye

I get off my phone and wonder why Bea didn't answer! She Always answers. So I decide to call her.

"Hello this is Bea"

"Hay it's Jess, why didn't you answer?"

"Oh sorry I was reading the texts I was just busy. Sorry!"

"Oh sorry. Well then bye!"

"That's ok bye"

I hang up and go to the kitchen. "Jess I know your still mad but..." "Oh mom I'm not mad I'm still pissed! And don't act like it's ok! I'll tell you when it's ok. I'll be at the mall" I say as I walk out the door and into my red convertible.

As soon as I'm at the mall I text all my friends to meet me at Starbucks.

I walk inside and find all my friends there already. They must of already been here. I walk to their table and sit with them. "Hey Jess! I like your outfit!" said Ashley. "Thanks" I say. I was wearing my usual, a red crop top, jean shorts, and my favorite pair of black knee high boots.

"Hey guys I'm getting a drink anyone want anything?" I ask. "My usual please" said Sara as she gave me money. I walk to the counter and order my and Sara's drink. The worker gives me the drinks as I pay and walk over to the table and give Sara her drink. "So when do you leave?" asked John. "Tomorrow afternoon" I say with a sad look on my face. Everyone looks at me as I look at my drink. They all lean in and give me a huge hug. We don't let go till John's phone goes off.

It's his girlfriend, May. "Hey guys I got to go!" says John worried. "Everything ok?" I ask. "Yes it's just May just needs me right now. But I will go see you tomorrow before you leave I promise!" he says and walks away.

.......................1 hour later.................

My friends and I finish talking so I go home.

I get home and go to my room ignoring my Mom and Dad. I change into my pjs,which are bootie shorts and a tank top, and lay down till I fall asleep.

*Hay guys I hope you like the story so far and please comment! Thanks for Reading and Bye😁❤
Also the girl in the pic with the glasses on is Sara and the girl with out is Jess*