Chapter 6

*Hey guys! I hope you really like this pic! Its a better pic of Jess. I hope you really like it! Bye😁!!!! Also in the last chapter I had the time wrong, I didn't check before I published it so please just ignore it. Ok Bye!!!*

Ashley's P.O.V......

I told the girls that I was dating Owen and their faces had the look of 'what the heck!' I couldn't help but start laughing. "What's wrong with you?" asked DJ. "Oh nothing....it's just that Owen and I would never in a million years be together" I say in between laughs. I looked at Jess's face because I knew she liked him and she look relieved. "Thank God!" mumbled Jess. We all looked at her and she said "Did u say that outloud?". "Why yes. Yes you did" I said smiling. "I knew you liked him! Why didn't you tell us?" asked DJ. "Because........because I didn't want you guys to know. I've never had a crush before" said Jess. "Well now that I know for sure I'm getting you two together" I said smiling.

It's been hours and it's staring to get dark so the girls leave and I'm kind of glad they did. It just means that I can start working on my plan to get Jess and Owen together.

*Hay guys I hope you liked this chapter. Please comment and tell me what I think!!😁 Bye! Oh and Sorry this one was super short!*