Chapter 14

*Hey guys!! What's up?? I know I haven't updated in awhile sooo here's an update!!!😁 I hope u like!!!!!!😁😁*

Jess's P.O.V.......

Today is Saturday and I'm soooo happy! Owen and I are going to go look for his apartment today. DJ already found her's. I like it it's nice. Owen talked to his dad and he's staying for sure! I'm super excited!!

As soon as I wake up I run to the shower. I quickly get dressed in a pair of jean shorts and a white crop top with a pair of flip flops. I finish my makeup and everything else that I need to do when my phone goes off. It was Owen.

Owen: "Hey! Are you ready?"

Me: "Ya. Do you want to meet shomewhere?"

Owen: " No, I'll just pick you up. I'll be there in a few minutes"

Me: "Ok see you soon"

I hang up and go sit in the living room.

Owen's P.O.V....

I get off the phone with Jess and quickly get in my car. I'm excited that Jess is going to help me look for my apartment. I mean we are living together soooo.......ya!

.............20 minutes later..................

I arive at Jess's house and quickly get out of the car. I run to the door and knock. "Coming!", I hear someone say. The door opens and I see Jess, she looks so beautiful. "Hey" I say smiling. "Hey! Ready?" asks Jess. "Ya" I say as I walk to my car door and open it. Jess gets inside and I go to get inside also.

Jess and I drive to an apartment place and start to look.

*Hey guys that was that chapter! Sorry it's kind of boring. I'm get something exciting plans for a chapter to come. Ok bye guys😁😘💋😁*