Chapter 27.....the final chapter!

*Hey guys!!! I'm so sorry that it took so freaking long to get this chapter up! I just wanted it to be perfect for you guys! That's Zac up there👆👆 but you already knew that! This is the final chapter of 'Love. Maybe?'!!! Let me know in the comments if I should make a sequel!!! And I made this one extra long! Ok I'm sure that you want to read the final chapter soooooo.....here you go!!😁😁*

Jess's P.O.V.....

Today is my date with Zac. I'm really nervous! I have no idea what we are doing today. He planned everything and has told me nothing.

I'm sitting at DJ and I's place now ready to go, where ever we are going.

The only thing Zac told me was that I need to wear something fancy....I don't really know what that means but I did as I was told (outfit down there👇👇).

I go to the living room and sit on the couch and wait

I soon hear a knock at the door and run to it. Which is stupid because I'm in heels and totally ran into the door!!

I get off my butt and open the door.

It was not Zac!

"Hey girl!!! I didn't think you would be home!" says DJ as she and Hal walk into the house. "Ya. Zac isn't here yet...but umm...why didn't you unlock the door? You have a key?!" I say. "Oh ya. I left my keys here" says DJ like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

I just roll my eyes and walk back to the couch as I see DJ walk to her room to get her keys and whatever else she needs.

Before I reach the couch my arm is pulled. I look back and see Hal holding my wrist, smiling. "What!?" I say, smiling back at him. He doesn't answer, he just looks at me.

"Hal??........are you ok? HAL!". I start to freak out. "HAL!!" I scream.

"You know you don't have to scream" says Hal finally. "Then you shouldn't have just stood there staring at me like an idiot!" I say and storm away.

I sit back on the couch and the door bell rings again.

"SHIT! I just sat down! My feet are killing me!" I mumble the last part. I get back up again and answer the door. This time it's Zac.

"Wow! Jess.......you look....ummm.....wow!" says Zac stunned as he continues to stare at me. "You don't look so bad yourself" I say as I look over what he is wearing (outfit down there👇👇).