Chapter 24

*Hey guys!!! The character at the top is Nichole. This is DJ's sister. Your going to learn a little more about her in this chapter. This is also going to be a super short chapter. 😢😢 Ok I have nothing else to say so here's the chapter!!! I hope u like😁*

9 days till Jess's birthday (and today Owen leaves)

Jess's P.O.V......

I arrive at school and can't stop think about what Owen might be doing right now. It's going to be weird not having him around. He was my first friend here.

I walk to my locker and grab all my things and head to class. I start thinking about last night.

I cried myself to sleep last night. Something you don't know is that before Owen went inside yesterday, after our kiss, he broke up with me. I know why but I still can't believe he did.

I get in class and wonder if he will ever come back.

All through class Hal just looks at me and it's kind of weird.

.................after school.......................

I drive home after school since I don't feel like doing anything. And just sit on my bed and think.

Owen's P.O.V......

I feel so bad! And I don't know why.

I'm sitting in my car on my way to Texus with my dad right now. We are going to live where Jess grew up. Jess told me about all her friends that live there when I spent the day with her yesterday.

I hope I see her again soon. I really miss her.

DJ's P.O.V.......(during school)

Hal and I watch Jess all day at school and she looks so miserable. I heared that Owen was moving and Hal was the one who told her. I need to get her to do something with me and Hal. Maybe I can get her to forget Owen for a while.

Jess will be moving in with me in 2 days and I think that will be good for her.

Hal, Nichole, and I go to my place after school and talk.

"So what's up sis?" asks Nichole. "I need to help Jess! But I need you and Hal to help me come up with something to do!" I say. "We could have some friends over and watch a movie or something?" says Nichole. "Ya we should do that! And we can watch Jess's favorite movie!" says Hal. "I like that idea. We can do it tomorrow. What movie is Jess's favorite and who is coming?" I ask. "Suicide Squad is Jess's favorite remember? And we should invite Nichole, her boyfriend, and someone else so there is a even number of people" says Hal. "We should invite Zac! He might help Jess forget about Owen!" says Nichole happy. "Who is Zac?" asks Hal. "Zac is Nichole's best friend" I say. "Ok so there will be you, me, Nichole, her boyfriend, and Zac?" asks Hal. "Yes! Sounds good. I'll text Jess" I say and get my phone out and start to text her.

Me: Hey, Hal and I r having people over to watch a movie and we were wondering if you wanted to come?😁

Jess: Sure what movie and who will be there?

Me: Suicide Squad and Me, Hal, Nichole, her boyfriend, and one of Nichole's friends will be there.

Jess: Ok I'll be there. When??

Me: Tomorrow after school

Jess: Ok see you then!!😁😁💗

I put my phone away and get everything ready for tomorrow. Nichole is texting Zac and her boyfriend. Tomorrow is going to be great!!

*Ok guys that was the chapter tell me if you liked it in the comments and let me know if you have seen Suicide Squad or not. That is my all time favorite movie!!! And tell me if I should being Owen back to book or not!! Ok I'll see you in the next chapter byeeeee💗💗😘💗😘😘*