Chapter 9

*Hey guys this is Copelaland. I hope u like this pic! Bye😁*

Owen's P.O.V.........

As I open the door to my room we see white stuffing all over the room and my dog on my bed with white stuffing in her mouth. My dog was gray and fluffy. "I'm so sorry! She never does this!" I say to her. "That's ok. Lets just hang in the living room" says Jess. She is acting really cool about this! I'm surprised.

We walk to the living room and sit on the couch. I take a seat next to Jess and I ask "Do you want to watch a movie?". "Sure" says Jess as my dog gets on top of her and licks her face. "Ok fluffy get off her" I say as I get her off Jess. She jumps back up and gets on her. "It's ok. I love dogs" says Jess. I smile at her and get up to get some movies. I have a younger sister so I have a lot of kid movies. "What movie do you want to watch?" I ask. "I don't care. You pick" says Jess. Wow Jess is awesome. My other girlfriends (not that Jess is my girlfriend) was so picky! I couldn't pick anything. But Jess is different. A good different.

I decide to go with the movie Grown ups! (*trust me it's awesome and funny!*). Jess has never seen it so I think she'll like it.

"Ok let's get this movie started!" says Jess. I smile at her and get the movie ready. I sit next to her and put my arm around her. She doesn't freak out, she just gets closer.

I rest my arm on her shoulder as the movie starts and she rests her head on my shoulder.

.....1 hour and 42 minutes later.....

The movie ends and I hear snoring. I look down at Jess and see she was asleep. I don't want to wake her so I just lay my head on her head.

Jess's P.O.V........

I feel something on my head so I open my eyes. I see a room that's not my own. I try to lift my head but a heavy thing stops me. I look down and see someone. The heavy thing lifted off my head and I look up. I see Owen's smiling face. "How was your sleep" asked Owen laughing. I do a small laugh and then say "It was good. I had a pretty good pillow". Owen laughs and gives me a small hug. "I'm leaving for Texas tomorrow!" says Owen whispering in my ear while we're hugging. "Where at in Texas?" I ask while we pull away from each other. "Your going to hate me when I tell you" says Owen smiling. "Really!! Your going to Houston!" I say with the 'are you kidding me' look. "Nope. I wish you were still in Houston" said Owen laughing.

It's starting to get dark so Owen drives me home. When we're in my drive way Owen and I both go to my door. I put my hand on the door handle and turn to Owen. I let go and give him a huge hug. I cant believe I got that much courage to do that. He hugs me back and after about 6 minutes we pull away (I'm being over dramatic so that's not the true time). "I'm going to miss you a lot" says Owen as we stare at each other. I put my hand back on the handle of the door when Owen.........

*Hey guys that was the chapter! Tell me what u think will happen and what u thought about the chapter. Ok I hope u liked it!!! Bye👋😁👋*