#inspiredbymusic

She's based off the chorus from "Never Change" by Chase Coy

She's based off the chorus from "Never Change" by Chase Coy. It's a short and sweet song that talks about a girl who left him, but was like a dream (I guess) when they were together. I don't know much about the theme of the song as it's the verse, chorus, verse 2, then chorus and then it ends. There's no bridge.

But the chorus is in the picture for reference. Is reference even the right word?

Name: Autumn Star

Age: 13

Favorite Song: Never Change (Chase Coy) (Haha, lol)

Hobby: she likes doing the little things in life and is very sweet among others. She somehow always makes an impression on people and is very hard to forget when you get to know her.

Friends: Despite being a very sweet person, she doesn't consider a lot of the people she's met friends. Her only real friend was the one she had left behind.

Enemies: She's a sweet person, she has none... I don't think.

Appearance: Light brown hair with pale blonde color to it that is more prominent at the end. Happy, green eyes.

Backstory: She had just moved to a new city and was just looking for a place to settle in at her new school. Except, that couldn't work out. Everyone would only ignore her and with her kind personality, she didn't try to retaliate with violence and only asked politely if she could be their friend, but they would only look at her as if she was crazy. Was she, though? Was she really? She didn't think so, but she learned to grow into those remarks and soon, people forgot about the nice girl who would smilr kindly in any situation and help you, even if you were going to stab her in the back later. She was a pushover and she knew it. It was when she was quietly eating her food outside of the cafeteria when it happened. A tear slipped from her eye. After all of these months of being ignored and stabbed in the back, she finally cried. She made a desperate attempt to stop, but they wouldn't. Salty tears fell into her food and she rubbed her eyes, getting them to finally stop. Her eyes were shut tight and when they opened, a hand was in front of her, outstretched to help her and a kind face full out concern and kindness. She took it and he helped her up. After that, they grew into great friends and eventually became the girlfriend to the guy she had known for months now. Marshall was like Autumn in every way possible and all of her happiest moments was with him. After a few months, she realized that she wasn't as happy ad she used to woth him, and he noticed that as well. He tried harder to make her happy, and she appreciated the attempt, but it didn't help. One day, Autumn, shoulder deep in depression and stress, finally broke it off with him. She did it in the kindest way possible, but it couldn't stop the tears from both of them. She walked away as she saw him outstretch a hand again. He only uttered one word.

Please?

She stopped.

But she didn't take his hand.

Not this time.

She only continued to walk.

Further and further away.

(Did not intend it to be so long, but now she's one of my favorites oops)

Style: She always has a cozy kind of style. She never wears anything that can chafe and make her feel uncomfortable. She also wears long pieces of clothing- it helps with the not noticing.

Anything else: She acts sweet and kind and will never show you her bad side, no matter what. But she will destroy and tear her room apart when you're gone, crying out of frustration and heartbreak.

Here ya go, Mooney! I hope you like Autumn!