OC TRADE: @fandomperson22

Here ya go, Erika

Here ya go, Erika. This is Rosena, my half of the trade. Some backstory about her.

She was obviously not born okay. Her hair is naturally that shade of blue from a wierd disease her mom had during the pregnancy, having her die while holding Rosena in her arms. Her mother didn't know that her daughter was to become a test subject. They had planted a virus in her mother's food seeing if Rosena would survive and that the mother would die. They took Rosena from the hospital and waited until she was about 8 years old until they did some tests with her. They cut the edges of her mouth about an inch further, then stitched them back up leaving the natural opening of her mouth alone. At one point, she tried to escape but failed and resulted with a sewn eye as punishment. She tried again after a year, but they cut off her legs giving her a prosthetic leg prototype they could turn off whenever to prevent escape. Also, her arms are bandaged like that because the people who tested on her decided to cut her arms and wrists for blood samples.

I just realized thar this character and some previous ones thar I have created have a quite dark kind of past or some wierd limb thing (i.e.: Jordan, Khanechi, this one)

Also, anyone else up for an OC Trade because I like creating new characters

((also, hint for the tattoo on Khanechi two chapters back: it's Japanese))