OC TRADE: @Terri_Gay

Terri, I was seriously debating whether or not to give this cutie away, I'm serious

But here she is! Sorry it took so long (and by long, I mean a couple of days after you agreed) but the last two days was spent on the background (sorry if it looks a tad wierd by the way)

But a few things about her. Her name is Aurelius and she's like 5% scorpion (hence the tail). Why a scorpion, you might ask (even if you aren't, just go along with it)? Well, I know that Terri has a world full of Zodiacs and a bunch of other cool worlds and OCs (shameless advertising), and I also know she connects to one of her characters, Scorpio, and that's where I got scorpion from. Aurelius hides her tail by curling it very tightly into a ball about the size of her backside and wears a baggy jacket to hide it when she's out and about, especially during school. She likes making her own flower crowns out of real flowers and has a new one every day because the flowers wilt. Aurelius is a very sweet girl who is very carefree and sarcastic and witty and all that jazz. At least, that's what most people think when they see her walking down the halls in school. In reality, she's a backstabber. Quite literally. She makes friends with the wierdest of people, good or bad, it never really mattered because she killed them in the end. Sometimes she would invite them over to play darts and shoot one injected with scorpion poison at them and they would drop dead on the floor, or legit walk up to them and stab them with her stinger like a real, literal backstabber. She considers herself a murderer and a psychopath for killing all of these (probably) innocent people, but she isn't(ish). After she kills them, she petrifies them (if she didn't already to kill them) to make them into flexible, stiff mannequins. Why? Well, she's lonely. Her first best friend was absolutely scared of her after Aurelius showed her why she was so different and they had even threatened to call the 911 or animal support (she also named the vet, which hit a sore spot). (Yes, you can make an OC for her best friend, Terri). Out of fear, Aurelius kind of accidentally, well, killed them. She was so shocked and surprised about their death and was able to tell a convincing story to the police without getting herself in trouble (they are still going on that wild goose chase). After that, she was eventually able to get over it after a few years of therapy. She was able to keep her profile on the down-low for a year or so and continued to attend school, being extremely careful she didn't make another mistake by making a false friend/show her mutant side. She eventually met another person who was just as wierd as her (just, maybe not the mutant part). She was able to connect to them a lot more and was being 10 times more careful about her tail. But that didn't matter, because the "new friend" decided to backstab her. They started spreading rumors about Aurelius and how she captured people and raped them, then killed them. She was shocked, once again, and was utterly surprised by how cruel a person can be, but her heart began to harden like rock. One day, at the end of class, she did the literal thing and stabbed them in the back with her stinger. She dropped them in the janitor's closet and immediately packed her things and moved. She hadn't been caught, but she is still continuing her lonely life of collecting humans, where she would pretend that they were all wierd and she was one of them- someone who could finally fit in.

Omg, I'm sorry, that was so long, Terri. You don't have to use the backstory I created for Aurelius, but I personally like it because of how she's being misjudged by other people and herself when she's actually just lonely. I left some spots open for her terri-ble friends (sorry, excuse my terri-ble puns (okay, I swear, last one)) just in case you wanted to fill them in.

I really, really hope you like Aurelius and thank you for doing this OC Trade with me- it was so much fun.

PS: I might be drawing Aurelius a lot after you claim her because she's just such a cutie.