OC Q&A: @EmoDanTrash... again

She didn't specify which characters, so I'm going to include Blanca, El, Luciana, and Cameron. Cherilyn also makes an appearance, but she only says one line lol

If you guys want to see more OC Q&A action, go check out EmoDanTrash's story, Just Me. It's full of her own OCs answering questions (only two parts so far, but they're absolutely hilarious), so feel free to head over and ask them some of their own questions! #spon

Also, there will be some art in here, but they will be signed with my character's signature. They will have my watermark though, so don't think about telling me "Oh that's not your art, you art theif." No. It's my art in different styles, and if you want to think it's not... talk to the watermark.

EmoDanTrash's OC, Joey, asks: How bad does Blanca feel about the salad incident?

Blanca: Haha, take that! I got asked, not you guys! Yeah, just that awesome!

Luciana: You are being really conceited right now.

El: Can't argue with that logic.

Cameron: Wait, what salad incident?

Blanca: Wait, hold up. -reads question again- Really, Joey?

Cameron: Wait, no, I'm serious, what incident is he talking about?

Luciana: Oh wow.

El: Oh, that incident?

Blanca: I never told you about it though... how do you know?

El: I have my sources.

Cameron: Wait, no, Blanca, what incident. I'm so confused.

Luciana: Oh, the one where you, Joey, Myra, and Brooklyn were at the mall? Oh yeah, I remeber that!

Blanca: Yeah, I remember telling you. It was hilarious when it first happened.

Cameron: Wait, Luke, you knew and didn't tell me? What incident is this?

El: I wish I was there.

Blanca: You should've! You'd probably be embarrassing him even more!

Luciana: Dude, consider Joey's feelings.

Cameron: Consider mine! What's going on?!!

El: I don't have feelings. I can't empathize.

Blanca: Wow, how true.

Luciana: I think you should answer the question, Blanca.

Blanca: Oh, right. Uh, not that bad. I mean, I didn't cause the salad to fall and you mistreated my name so not that bad.

Cameron: WAIT WHAT INCIDENT I'M SO CONFUSED SOMEONE ANSWER ME

EmoDanTrash's OC, Sam, asks: How bad is your day going?

Cameron: Really bad. THEY KEPT IGNORING ME FOR A WHOLE QUESTION!

Luciana: Sorry, Cam. If you didn't know about it, we wouldn't add you into the conversation.

Cameron: Here's a tip: EXPLAIN IT TO ME NEXT TIME

El: But that's so tiring... my mouth is not prepared for this type of excersize.

Blanca: Yet, it has the power to shout a string of very colorful words for an hour straight at the mayor.

El: I'm sorry, if he wanted to be a sexist pig and shamelessly rake my body, he should be aware of my attitude.