Raffle Prizes

Night_326

I didn't name her, so you can have fun with her!

xXGlacierXx

Here's Jordan

Here's Jordan. I'm sorry if it looks a bit odd, I can't draw boys very well (not as well as I can draw girls at least). Okay, so here's some information about him. In his child years, he was a very perfect child. He did what parents told him and did whatever adults wanted him to do. Unfortuantely, it led to bullying and teasing in middle school. He suddenly realized that even if he tried to please them, it wouldn't make a difference because he would never be good enough for them. He started to self-harm and one day, his left arm became infected. At first, he thought nothing of it and hid it from his parents. He continued to take the beatings from the teenagers, them unaware of his condition. After a few weeks, the infecrion became worse and was rushed to the ER after he fainted during dinner. They amputated it and after that, he became dettached from the world. His family shunned him, which was a big hit as he loved them. He became more depressed than before when he self harmed and was bullied and even eent as far as dying the tips of his hair red to show that he wasn't the perfect boy as before.

redpikmanred, EmoDanTrash and shelly0729, please comment below on what you'd like your prize to consist of. Reference the RAFFLE RESULTS chapter for the prizes you may have gotten.