Chapter 1

"Thirty white horses on a red hill,

First they champ,

Then they stamp,

Then they stand still."

Bilbo's voice rang out from the speakers as he gave Gollum one of his riddles. Gollum contemplated what the answer might be. Finally it dawned upon him what the answer is.

"Teeth's!" he exclaimed excitedly in a shrill voice.

I laughed at that as my husband poked me in the ribs before speaking up.

"Only a dentist would find something like that funny" he laughed as he cuddled closer to me.

I just grinned showing off my perfect white teeth a him before playfully snapping my jaws as I leant down placing a chaste kiss on his head. He looked up at me and claimed my lips in a passionate kiss. The kiss deepened and he straddled my lap slowly grinding himself against my hardening member. I grabbed his sexy and firm butt as I kneaded his cheeks while pushing him down against my now throbbing dick. The friction was sending spikes of pleasure through my body.

I broke the kiss as I pushed his head down showing what I wanted. With nimble fingers he unzipped me and dug out my hard pulsating cock. He wasted no time as he took the length into his mouth. He began bobbing is head up and down with vigour. The suction was exquisite as I threw my head back and let out a groan of pleasure. I pulled him up and gave him a searing kiss. I began to strip him as my hands wondered over his flesh after I removed layers of his clothing. I got up and quickly removed my clothes as he ran to fetch the lube.

He returned as I was slowly stroking my cock. He handed me the lube as he knelt on his hands and knees. I snapped the cap open as I poured a liberal amount on my hand and I slowly shoved a finger into his waiting hole. It was met with some resistance and I added another stretching him out. Soon I had four fingers pushing into his willing hole. My other hand moved to slowly stroke his dick. His moans resonated throughout our house.

I applied lube to my cock as I gave it a couple of strokes before I had it at his entrance. I pushed forward as his hole slowly swallowed up my hard dick. We both moaned at the sensation. Without skipping a beat, I began mercilessly pounding into him.

Sounds of flesh striking flesh coupled with our mutual groans of lust were all that was heard. The movie long since forgotten. Any notion of being gentle long since passed. It was raw carnal pleasure as we moved as one, chasing that orgasmic bliss.

My hands grabbed onto his waist as I pulled him roughly to me as I surged my hips forward, meeting each other's thrusts. I was getting close. I pulled out and spun him around and pushed him onto his back and out his legs up and rested them on my shoulders. I spat on his hole before roughly plunging back in and resumed to relentlessly fuck him. He screamed in pleasure as I quickly leant down kissing him swallowing his cries of pleasure.

His short nails raked down my back leaving fiery trails in its wake, before he grabbed my ass urging me forwards. Suddenly he warned that he was about to cum. I increased my pace and I took his cock in my hand as I stroked him bringing him closer to the edge. I felt him tighten around me as he climaxed shooting his seed all over his chest all the while I pounded into him.

His legs fell off my shoulders, and I felt my orgasm arriving. I pounded into him as I released my seed inside hm. I fell on top of him as I kissed him while stile embedded in him.

"That was amazing Doc" he said with a goofy grin on his face. I felt my cock slip out of him as he let out a little whimper. It really was amazing as I grinned smugly at him. I then helped him up carrying him to the bathroom where we cleaned one another up and got ready for bed.

---

Sean and I have been happily married for four years now. We met through a mutual friend and we just clicked from the get-go. We dated for two years before tying the knot in a beautiful ceremony on Table Mountain. I was a dentist and he worked in IT. Sean has always been very flirtatious, now aged 26, but we trusted one another. He was about a head shorter than me; he had captivating blue eyes and dark blonde hair and he was lean, not too much muscle. I, on the other hand at the age of 28 was of above average height with dark brown eyes that were almost black. My raven hair and well-groomed beard topped off my ensemble.

Lately, I've noticed Sean to be disinterested and distant. This behaviour wasn't normal for him and every time I brought it up he would assure me nothing is wrong and that it was all in my head. It worried me to a great extent because he Is coming home quite late these days.

I was worried about him and since he wouldn't talk to me I have resorted to hiring a private investigator to help me get to the bottom of my husband's odd behaviour. I'm not proud of my actions but my doubts were justified by the results found by the PI, but I wasn't expecting this.

The PI came to my offices after a week of tailing Sean. As he relayed what he found he showed me some pictures of Sean at work and the work gym. It was nothing out of the ordinary. The PI continued and showed me pictures of him and his boss, Dominic, having what seemed to be a heated argument. The next picture left me stunned. It showed Sean and Dominic tangled in rough kiss. He kept on talking but I tuned him out as I stared at the photos he laid before me. Sean and his boss booking a motel room, another shot of a window showing Sean and Dominic in various stages of undress, as their lips were locked together.

I was heartbroken at his infidelity and his blatant disregard for our marriage vows. Did what we have mean so little to him that he decided to jump into bed with someone else? I've always done everything to keep him happy and fulfilled his desires and wishes and I know for sure that the sex isn't the problem.

My sadness was slowly replaced by something more sinister. More darker and intense. White hot rage flooded my veins making my blood boil and not in the good way I might add. I deserved better than this. I've gave him some of the best years of my life and he just throws it all away. If he thought he could get away with this, he was sorely mistaken.

I snapped out of reverie as the PI meekly gave his apology for what is happening. I thanked him and pulled out a manila envelope with the agreed upon amount and handed it over to him. After he left I spun my chair around and admired the garden through the window. My steepled fingers slowly tapped against my bottom lip as I began devising a plan.

I suddenly had a brilliant idea. I grabbed my lab coat and rushed to my lab. It was time to put my Chemistry background to use.

---

A few days later I scheduled Sean's dental appointment. I got him settled in and observed his mouth, he was my last patient for the day.

"Babe your fillings are lose so I'm going to fix that," I concluded, "Do you want some of the gas?" as I waggled my eyebrows at him. Hoping he would take the hint.

"Hells yeah!" Sean replied enthusiastically as I placed the mask over his face and turned the nozzle on one of the tanks.

There was a swooshing noise as the air released from the tank as it made its way up to the mask covering his face.

He was looking at me and I noticed him slipping in and out of consciousness. I picked up the drill from the stand flicking it on. The menacing sound filled the room.

"You chose the wrong guy to fuck over Sean." He drowsily looked at me as I stood over him with the drill and I slid my surgical mask on. His eyes widened a bit and then his eyes shut and he went slack. The only sound now came from the drill as I slowly angled it towards his opened mouth.

---

So guys and girls, what do you think?

Originally this story I wrote as my final English essay while I was in High School a few years back. Thank Heavens my teacher gave us creative freedom and told us to go wild. I miss that lady. Anyways, imagine having a 400 word count. Psht.

So I've decided to write it out with a slight twist. So please comment your thoughts on this story. Did you like it? Any recommendations?

Also don't forget to tap that little star ;)

Hope you all are well

-BlueArrow_26