Getting Back to Reality

After so many months of drama, after the incident with Shanayah, after having a panic attack, my life has been rebuilt one step at a time. Craig and I are still together, we both turned 18, (his was December 26, yours was December 15, winter babies LOL), I’m still living with my parents that adopted me, and Shanayah? Oh, about her. We’re TRYING to get along. I finally met my dad. What had happened between him and my mom was that he NEVER ran away! My biological mother put a restraining order on him after they had a huge argument. He’s cool, he works as a music producer. His wife, which is Shanayah’s mom, had passed away when she was born, but he’s remarried to this model. Shanayah works in the modeling company with her stepmom. My dad showed me a picture of Shanayah and me when we were just a year old. Even though it was 17 years ago, we don’t remember each other. And my biological mother and her boyfriend were arrested for child abuse and 3 accounts of murder that I wasn’t aware of. They were also charged with armed robbery. O_O…Well then…They’re in jail for 40 years, probably dead before they’re allowed to leave. Nicki told me about my past, how she babysat me, how I lost my memory in a car accident, and how her and Christy got into a

(June)

It was finally the end of the year. Everything felt like it was back to normal once again. At the end of graduation ceremony, my parents, of course, kept taking a million pictures of both me and Craig. “So Craig! It’s the end of graduation. What is next for you now?!” Drake asked, pretending to be an anchor on the newscast. “Well,” he said. “Over the summer, I’ll be spending time with my girl over vacation. In September, YN, my beautiful girlfriend, and I will be flying across the country to LA. We will be attending the University of LA, where I’ll be studying music theory, mathematics, and science in business labor. And maybe in my senior year of college…” he wrapped me in his arms and kissed my lips. “I may be asking my lovely lady’s hand in marriage.” He said, smiling down at me. I looked up at him and giggled. “Well, that’s if I approve this young man.” Drake said, acting like a mean dad. We all laughed.

Craig and I had traveled to Florida with Maya and her boyfriend Shawn. 

We had went to a beach, we went to a Chris Brown concert (And Craig was mad at me because I kept gassing over CB :D), we went to Disneyworld, restaurants, and many more stuff had happened. Craig and I had gone back to the foster home where only one child was left. And that child, the one I had loved the most, was Michael. Jamie said, since I was at a legal age, Craig and I had adopted him, but Nicki and Drake had taken care of him while Craig and I went to college. Every Christmas, Thanksgiving, Spring break, and summer vacation, we’d gone back home to visit our families.

I didn’t know Craig and I would go this far into our relationship. Being together for more than 10 months was something a young teenage couple wouldn’t normally do. But it happened. I never knew I would be his girlfriend. But it happened. I never knew I would meet a boy…or MAN like him. But it happened. I never knew I would still be living today because of Jamie, because of Nicki and Drake, because of Maya, because of my “long lost” dad, and I never knew I’d be living and gone this far, without most importantly, my man, Craig…I never knew that one day, I’d only be his.