Chapter 2

Hey Guys its Nat and I just want to say this now she wakes up 2 days later . Thanks for Understanding,Love Nat.

I woke up suddenly. All I knew was I was in my moms car then everything went black. I saw a girl that looked exactly like me on the bed in front of me. I knew that I must be in a hospital because there is stuff hooked up to her like an air machine. I looked at the files they said all of my information. I was scared I had no clue why my name was on this paper. I mean I was just in my car. The papers said Rose Johnson, possible case of lung cancer! Am I unconscious because obviously I'm not awake if the body in front of me is me. Okay I am freaking out how did this happen. Maybe it was the white truck. I have to go find my family. I found my brother looks like he's being taken to room B-21. Where is dad? I thought to my self. I saw mom her room is right next to mine. I should probably get back to my room. When I got there I saw  two nurses. "She has been out for two days." one of the nurses said.  "I feel bad for she will be waking up with no dad, a mom who broke her leg, a brother with a  broken arm, and she has lung cancer. She is one tough girl though." said the other nurse. Wait I have no dad anymore, what happen. So I found his chart it said that the airbags were too strong and killed him. This is what happens when he stopped working out. Well I have no dad ,a brother with a broken arm and a mom with a broken leg. I am having a really bad week apparently. All the sudden I heard screaming "We're losing her everyone help!"

That's all I have. Sorry I missed my deadline everyone. Since I took so long I will update again on Wednesday.So please don't be mad at me. I know that my friend Harriet is excited for my update. Love, Nat