Chapter 13

It's Friday and I super excited for my date with Chase later but first my treatment. We arrive at the hospital. Nurse Hallie ( my favorite) say " Hi Rose , are you ready for today's treatment?". " Yea Hallie. I am going to the mall with a friend after." " That sounds like fun. Well you are in the same room as always. Good luck Rose."   "Thanks Hallie."  I first met Hallie the day I woke up. She was there with me everyday. She made sure I was fed the food I liked. She also kept me laughing by telling me stories about my Dr. he would walk in and he would say what's so funny. We would just laughed even harder, he pretended to laugh like he knew but he didn't.  She was like my second mom. I like seeing her right when I walk in to the hospital.

             I walked into the room which I always have my treatments in. I sat on the bed and the gave my the sleeping medicine. I was out for about 3 hours. When I woke up I looked at my phone. Chase had texted me "Can't wait to see you later. Good luck with the treatment." He is so sweet. I am so happy I get to hangout with him. I texted him back. " Hey. I'm heading to the mall now. See you in 20 minutes when I get there." I instantly got a reply. " Okay cool. I can't wait to see you! ;)" I flipped out. He can't wait to see me ! Ugh I'm so happy! I could just die!!!!!