Chapter 3

It was me I was the one they were losing. I was frightened. I was really scared, I hoped that I would be fine. They rushed me into the E.R lightning fast. It was very scary watching them work on me. Just imagine watching complete strangers working on you. So in the end I made it. I think I'm going to wake up.

So when I got back into the room that was assigned to me I started to open my eyes I was ready to wake up. My mom was already awake, they were still waiting on my little brother, and then they told me we lost my dad.I was really upset. Then the doctor came in and said that my brother was awake and fine. He told me that I had lung cancer.

"How did that happen?" I asked the doctor. He said that it was probably that it was because my dad had lung cancer because it runs in his side of the family. " Is it possible to get rid of it" I asked him. "Yes definitely we got it out of your dad we can definitely get it out of you" he told me. I couldn't wait he said it would only take a few treatments. I was a little scared and happy the doctor said in a week me and my family could leave. I really wasn't ready to start a new life without my father.

Sorry Harriet that it was so late because it was late I can't update I am going through writer's block. Love Nat