Chapter 11

I can't believe that just one hour ago Chase asked me to go on a date with him. I don't know what to say I am so excited!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!  "Rose ,honey  I need you!", my mom yelled for me interrupting my thoughts. "Coming Mom!!", I hollered back. I went upstairs to see a huge cake and 10 pints of my favorite ice cream Cookies-n- Cream. "What's the news mom?" I asked. " Well I have decided since it has been a while since your father passed that I move  on." WHAT IS SHE TELLING ME, WHY IS SHE TELLING  ME?!?! " He is very kind. He likes children and has a great job.", she said. "Cool can I take my treats and go back to my room?", I was in shock. She just told me she was moving on past dad. She handed me my treats and told me to go ahead. I was walking downstairs when I remembered that I haven't found my side effect for this past treatment. I need to figure out what it is.

                    I got back  down into my bedroom and switched it to my lab. I put my tasty treats down still in shock about what happened upstairs. I don't know how to feel about this. Anyway time to start testing. At first I had the power of electricity. I have no clue what this "side effect" will be. These seem to  be more like super powers. I don't know. Maybe I should start reading the Harry Potter book now.  All the sudden I hear footsteps.BOOM, BOOM, BOOM...