Chapter 8

Today I am getting my second treatment. I am pretty nervous after what happened last night. The doctor said the treatment is similar to the one I had last time. I can't believe that Chase texted me yesterday. I might text him later today. We are on our way to the hospital for me to get the treatment. I  am going to text Jenna and talk to her while I wait. " Hey Jenna are you awake yet?" It took her about 2 minutes to reply. " Yea I am up. Did he text last night?" I think she was referring to Chase. I might mess with her a tiny bit. " Did who text me last night Jenna what are you talking about.Oh btw I am at the hospital in the waiting room right now Jenna"  She was pretty confused because he told her that he was going to text me last night. " Chase from our Algebra class said he was going to text you last  night!! If he didn't I am going to beat him up, lol." Then I told her. "Omg he texted me calm down I was messing with you lol!!!" She stopped texting for a while. Then right before I went in for the treatment I got this message. "I hate you Rose. Good luck with the treatment, love you!! See you at Reading Cafe later!!!"

                   After the treatment was over Mom took me to Steak and Shake. I got my favorite. Chicken Fingers and a Heath Milkshake. It was so good. After that we went to the mall to shop. Mom got me some new eyeshadows, new jackets, shirts, dresses, and skirts. We went to Bath and Body Works and basically bought one of everything. Good thing Mom had a lot of spending money, or we would be flat broke. After we left the mall Mom dropped me off at the Reading Cafe. I met Jenna there for book club. This month we are starting the Harry Potter series. Then from across the cafe I see someone kinda familiar. " Omg Rose what is Chase doing here? He is a jock. Omg he is he is coming over here." Jenna said. "Hey Rose. What are you guys doing here?" Chase asked. "Hey Chase. Jenna, Sam, and I have a book club this week we are reading Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. Would you like to join us?" I replied.

(Do you think Chase will join or will he deny and Rose be heart broken message me what you would like to happen.)