04

With everything that's been happening in my life, I really need to get away. Find an escape from it all. The only good thing that's come of it all is they found the guy who murdered my parents and wanted to murder my family.

I can't take the setting in a silent room. My brain keeps replaying events and I can't help but feel as if I'll burst.

Standing up, I run out of the room i now share with Eric. Ignoring his calls as I run out to my car. I can't get past that he might be lying to me. Sure we aren't as close as most parents, but I still deserve the truth.

Watching in the mirror a sigh escapes my lips as Eric's figure with Chloe in his arms completely disappears.

"Why do I make this harder that it already is?" I whisper to nobody.

I can just imagine my mom setting passenger, crying as she watches what her baby girl is going through. I can just hear her response. She'd respond something along the lines of, "You're looking for a problem where there is none honey. Do your father and I a favor, quit trying to push Eric away, he loves you and Chloe more than you could possibly ever know."

Tears escape my eyes and I feel my foot press down some more on the petal. I see a yellow traffic light near, I don't slow down, I speed up. I the regret doing that because I feel a sudden high powered hit to the opposite side of my car. Then an ear piercing screech as the car slides in the road and across the median. Where the car stops into another one. My head hits the front windshield and I scream a blood curling screen of pain.

Within seconds everything goes black.