06

I've really done nothing for the past five days that I've been home, except mold around that is. I may not be sure how I felt about the baby yet, but I sure didn't want to lose it. I blame myself, how could I be so careless?! What did I do?! My baby!

Cue he tears.

"Liv, I know you're upset, I am too, but you have to come out some time today. It's your parents funeral." Eric says through the door.

I open it and look at him, he sees me crying and pulls me into his arms, in a comforting way.

"Shhhh, in the end it'll be okay babe, I promise." Eric says, I know he's planning something, but I don't care to know what our why now. I feel something hard in his pocket as he pulls me tight to him before he lets go.

"I'm so sorry Liv, you know that. But the funeral starts in twenty and you're delivering a speech. You have to get ready and we have to leave." Eric kisses my forehead and walks off to reach Chloe.

After I got done and we went to the funeral home, I can't help but overhear Eric talking to Chloe.

"Hey princess, are you going to mommy and daddy's friends house so daddy can give mommy her box?" Eric ask. Chloe nods so Eric adds, "This had to be unforgettable, your mommy's beyond perfect to me Chloe." He walks into the other room and I'm left standing there as clueless I've ever been.

"Olivia, we need you to deliver your speech now please. I'm sorry for your loss." An elder lady says to me.

ALRIGHT GUYS, I'D HATE TO DO THIS TO YOU, BUT I DON'T CARE SO HERE IT IS. I'M QUITTING THIS BOOK.

LOL, JK, NO REALLY WHAT I HAVE TO SAY IS, THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE HER SPEECH AND IT'LL TAKE A DAY OR TWO BECAUSE IT'S GOING TO BE TEAR FILLED AND DRAMATIC.

SORRY, LOVE YOU AND YOU'RE DEDICATION.

COMMENTS AND VOTES MAKE MY DAY!!!!