Phinabella (Phineas x Isabella (Phineas And Ferb) )

Me- Hello, people! The picture doesn't belong to me, it belongs to https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xpt1/t51.2885-15/s320x320/e35/12106178_1157610280935268_1994052914_n.jpg and thanks to you for reading, people for ships, thanks for whoever let me use that picture and Wattpad Covers for covers. MY THUMB IS GONNA BREAK TYPING THIS.

Lobia- Newsflash. Nobody cares about your thumb.

Ellie- It's a newsflash?

Teddie- Welcome to our opinion on ships. It's the fourth chapter now... And I STILL don't know what's a ship (Ear to ear sarcastic smile).

Droste- It's a pairing between two characters and yes, you're doing the last opinion except of PTCVBF, for once.

Worzel- Today, we'll be doing Phinabella, Phineas and Isabella. Basically, please check out the title. Sorry if it's actually Phinbella, but I checked the official one, it's Phinabella. And this was hand-picked by PTCVBF, just a random choice of really famous ships most people could've asked. Nobody commented one, so yeah.

Me- I could've asked my family or friends. But I am assuming none of them know what's a ship.

Teddie- HA! I told you I'm not the only one!

Droste- Hey, next time, can we pick instead?

Ellie-  You can't, Teddie doesn't know any. But PTCVBF can always write ships, put them in a jar, mix them up and you know... Lottery way.

Worzel- What's the lottery way?

Ellie- ...Then pick up one of those ships.

Lobia- For the love of time! Please get back on subject. Okay, me first, then, my opinion is... Well, I didn't watch it for a very long time, but I ship it basically. I think it's cute. But honestly, sometimes it's awkward since they are just preteens. I'm done.

Worzel- I ship it to the moon and back.

Me- You ship everything to the moon and back.

Worzel- Correct! But I ship it because there is that ship on practically every episode, you know? Like, other shows just dedicate one episode to one ship occasionally. But this thing, comes every single episode, and episode after, and again. They are really building up this ship.

Me- Okay. I'll just say now, because I like being third. ANYWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSS, I ship it a lot, because they really put the concept of Phinabella in every special, like the Star Wars one, the Night Of The Living Pharmacists and the 2nd Dimension one. But I practically ship this a lot due to the Summer Belongs To You one and the 2nd Dimension one. Other episodes, too repetitive. I turn on Disney, always there. I just watch the specials, just because, one, it's a special, two, there's always Phinabella. And good Phinabella, too.

Droste-  I ship it, because I like Isabella's reactions to everything. Especially the daydreams. I can't really say much, I don't see this show in a long time, I think we probably can answer best from ships from: Gravity Falls, the 7D, Star Vs. The Forces Of Evil, Steven Universe, Jurassic World, Ant Man and Zootopia. The list goes longer, I'll probably continue if someone wants me to.

Ellie- My turn. I ship this very much because I grew up with the ship. Most ships I ship start with crushes somehow... Another reason I like this ship is that Isabella is an expert at giving hints she loves Phineas, and everyone get the hints, but even though Phineas is so smart at engineering and all, he is just so confused in love. That's it. Teddie?

Teddie- I read other books on Wattpad,like this one. I think we're making this too long, so I'll summarize it. It's so awesome, and I ship it.

Me- Teddie's right, this chapter is too long. SOOOOOO, you know what that means. Thanks to Wattpad Covers for covers, to you for reading and people who make ships for ships. The picture isn't mine, it's https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xpt1/t51.2885-15/s320x320/e35/12106178_1157610280935268_1994052914_n.jpg and please comment in the comments section what ships do you want me to do. Thanks, guys! BYE!

Teddie- I'm right! Wait, what? No! I'm Teddie.

Lobia- No, you're dumb.

Worzel- Lobia!

Ellie- Classic Lobia.

Droste- Please comment! Thanks if you did!

Everyone- Goodbye!