(IMPORTANT) Docful (Doc x Bashful (Disney's The 7D) )

Me- Hello! Thanks to Wattpad Covers, people who makes ships, you for reading and to KyleColeen7T for the ship comment. Thanks to http://61.media.tumblr.com/f4b0ee79e7b63381d2df57633a13f114/tumblr_nlg425vFRb1u96k6ho1_1280.jpg for the picture. Picture's not mine.

Lobia- Docful.

IMPORTANT PART
(ME FROM 2019- please READ THESE THINGS IN BRACKETS THAT I HAVE UPDATED in the rest of the story. I am so sorry for the way I responded to the ship comment. I'm sorry if I have offended anyone. I was blinded with ignorance and inconsideration, living in my world of hate. I am older and wiser now. I will continue to grow and I am sorry.)

Droste- Doc and Bashful from Disney's The 7D!

Worzel- Summary is now here...

Teddie- Basically, we all don't ship it, but only slightly. SO SORRY PEOPLE.

Ellie- Let's go get started!

Me- I would've shipped it if Bashful was a girl. (Me from 2019- everyone I'm so sorry for having published this homophobic response back then. I didn't know much about the gay community honestly and I judged it with my limited knowledge and awareness. There WAS, IS and NEVER WILL BE nothing wrong with BoyxBoy or GirlxGirl. Now if you want my current opinion on this ship, I don't care. I don't care about this ship LOL The 7D was a thing of the past as well as this hateful and inconsiderate chapter, some things I'd like to leave behind. I'm sorry everyone.)

Ellie- Where we live, boy and boy relationships and girl and girl relationships aren't allowed, due to laws and religions.

Teddie- They're pretty nice together, but like Ellie said... Law and religion.

Lobia- Sorry, people, but they don't actually have a relationship in the actual one, so yeah, and I can't read fanfiction about them due to this Internet.

Droste- I would've shipped it if Doc was a girl. I don't really like these sort of stuff, sorry people, but I was born this way... And raised this way. I adapt to my surroundings (XD Face). (Me from 2019- that's a terrible excuse Droste. And that's homophobic. And just shut up, dear past self me writing this. You were not born fricking homophobic. NO ONE IS BORN HOMOPHOBIC. You can choose whether to be homophobic, biphobic, panphobic or not. Dear me in the past, you were not born homophobic, mate. Stop using your environment as an excuse for your awful attitude.)

Worzel- They would be really good. They actually be an awesome couple. I admit it, I'd ship them. But I just can't (And you know why XD). (ME FROM 2019- YOU CAN. YOU CAN. Actually... where I am in, where I have been raised and where I have been living my entire life, if you publish BoyxBoy and GirlxGirl things, um, you will be fined and/or imprisoned, at the least you will be publicly scorned but, YOU STILL CAN. I MEAN I AM RIGHT NOW (making GirlxGirl things, I mean.) Sorry ya guys.

Me- So that's the end, guys. Sorry I don't really ship these, but I don't like Boy x Boy and Girl x Girl. (ME FROM 2019- Liar. Bigot. Homophobe. Jerk. Meanie. Inconsiderate. Insensitive. I am actually happy you're a better person now, little Me. You've grown. PTCVBF is sorry for her actions people. I'm sorry. I swear, I WILL NEVER DO THIS HATEFUL ACTIVITY AGAIN. I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE.) Thanks to Wattpad Covers, people who made this ship, to KyleColeen7T for the ship comment and to you for reading. Thanks to http://61.media.tumblr.com/f4b0ee79e7b63381d2df57633a13f114/tumblr_nlg425vFRb1u96k6ho1_1280.jpg for the picture. Hope you enjoyed. Bye.

Teddie- Please comment down a ship.

Lobia- Bye!

Droste- Please comment a ship.

Worzel- The last chapter's picture isn't ours.

Ellie- This chapter's picture isn't ours.

Everyone- Bye bye!