NaruHina (Naruto x Hinata (Naruto) )

Me- Hey! Thanks to http://guryfrog.deviantart.com/art/Naruto-and-Hinata-selfie-496121288 for the pictures, to you for reading, to Wattpad Covers for Covers to Wolfie522 for requesting the ship, NaruHina, Naruto and Hinata.

Teddie- From Naruto! WHICH PTCVBF DOES NOT OWN.

Worzel- Which we watched when PTCVBF was five.

Droste- Which PTCVBF watched in Japanese, a language we don't fully understand.

Lobia- Explanation time!

Ellie- Okay, guys. Things mentioned above by Worzel and Droste, plus, we don't know much about Naruto anymore, it was very long ago when we had that one channel TV. I even forgot what's it about, plus, who is Hinata?

Me- I did research! Hinata is the girl with the extremely long black hair, who LOVES Naruto... Let's do this (Everyone sits down except of PTCVBF)! Alright, read (Everyone reads). Okay, I watched this when I was five or so... Therefore, Hinata wasn't there yet... So I have to depend on this website. I ship Hinata, but not that much, since all I did was read two paragraphs of them, I don't ship it a lot mainly because I shipped Naruto with that pinked hair person who I will call No Name since I don't know her name. But GUYS, BEWARE SPOILERS! I liked that she was willing to sacrifice her test papers for Naruto's grades. This might be wrong, though.

Lobia- I ship it a lot. Mainly because it doesn't follow the usual cameo. Princess faints, prince comes and somehow wakes her up. WHY CAN'T THE PRINCE FAINT? Yeah, so far, in reality, girls faint more than boys in my life, but this is FANTASY. Through what I've read, it's mostly Hinata who gave a sacrifice for Naruto.

Droste- I ship them, I like how love can be expressed by care and giving stuff to people. Like how Hinata gave medication to Naruto, most people would just kill him.

Worzel- XD (XD Face). Well, it's the series' ship, I guess. So I ship it to the moon and back. I liked the effects they put when they are together.

Teddie- Sorry, I'll just ship it, because I don't know anything about it. I'm assuming it's good, because usually, Japanese Manga romances are nice. So, I pass.

Ellie- I ship it so much, because Hinata cares about Naruto a lot. Even though Naruto thinks she's a weirdo. That's all I gotta say. All we read are just about ten paragraphs in total.

Me- Thanks to http://guryfrog.deviantart.com/art/Naruto-and-Hinata-selfie-496121288 for the pictures, to you for reading, to Wattpad Covers for Covers to Wolfie522 for requesting the ship, NaruHina, Naruto and Hinata. Summary... Just read this whole chapter again. But that's the end of this chapter, please comment what ship you want us to do next. Bye!

Teddie- Hello! Wait what?

Droste- Bye BYE.

Ellie- Sorry, ya, people, but when PTCVBF was five, she wasn't scared of Naruto like she is now.

Me- HEY! I wasn't scared of blood, okay!

Lobia- Yeah, right.

Worzel- All of the words in this chapter... 516 words?! That's not much.

Everyone- Bye!