Kick x Kendall (Kick Buttowski: Suburban Daredevil, Disney)

Me- HELLO PEOPLE AND I AM BACK!!! Now I will PROBABLY be able to do your ship comments more quickly but that's not the point. Thanks to you for reading. Thanks Red_7Tween for commenting down the ship. Thanks to http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/27600000/Kick-n-Kendall-again-kick-x-kendall-27618797-459-481.png for the picture!!! Which is like, totally not ours.

Worzel- Today's ship will be... The HMS Titanic?

Teddie- (grabs paper from Worzel) Oh sorry typo, it's Kindall!!!

Ellie- Kendall and Kick Buttowski from Kick Buttowski: Suburban Daredevil from Disney. The title didn't mention Kindall because we had no space, so it's just simple Kick x Kendall, but anyway PLEASE COMMENT MORE SHIPS DOWN IN THE COMMENTS!!! Thanks people! You're the things that make this book roll!

Lobia- Books don't roll.

Droste- But you get the point.

Ellie- Anyway, guys, we'll have to go through this rapidly so let's start with the opinions. Okay! So, I ship Kindall because, honestly it really doesn't matter I think this ship is kind of at least half canon in the series, the other half is Kendall with her OWN boyfriend. So Droste, you.

Droste- I ship THIS VERY MUCH!!! The Box Office Blitz episode was so funny, dude. If you didn't see it, spoiler alert, what happened was that Kick was getting chased by Pantsy for sneaking in the theatre, but then he sees Kendall, Pantsy was going to gaze at him, so Kick needed to think fast, since the people in the movie was kissing, he did the same to Kendall, then Pantsy doesn't look, obviously. At first, Kendall seemed flattered, but then Kick started puking and Kendall was sad and offended, therefore calling the usher. In my opinion, this was both funny and cute.

Lobia- I ship these two, Kendall and Kick keep fighting like some kind of old married couple of sorts.

Worzel- I SHIP IT TO LUNA AND BACK!!! Kendall obviously likes Kick from the Box Office Blitz episode, but Kick probably doesn't. But Kick probably will soon. There was also the ball.

Teddie- I think I ship it, in these eight days gap of no chapters, I forgot what a ship is. (Everyone face palms) But I guess I "ship" it, but I'm not really sure, Kick and Kendall are nice but isn't Kendall already hooked up with someone else?

Me- He's right. I ship Kindall so much, and that just shows how REBEL THESE TWO ARE!!! DA BOMB!!! The thing that really blocks this ship is that the fact they "really really hate" each other. I'd think of them as meant to be, but give them some hours, yeah?

Lobia- END OF!!! Thanks you, thanks Red_7Tween and thanks http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/27600000/Kick-n-Kendall-again-kick-x-kendall-27618797-459-481.png for the picture which we didn't even get permission for, but, thanks, man. That's the end of this chapter, sorry, we have to go write ANOTHER chapter, goodbye!!!

Worzel- That is Kindall everybody! And we don't own Disney.

Teddie- Please comment down a ship below and if we have time, we'll compose a chapter on it!

Droste- Thanks a lot for the massive support on this book!

Me- Please comment a ship, please, please, please. And if possible, please teach me how to do dedications!!! It's required!

Ellie- Bye bye everybody!!!

Everyone- Bye bye!!!