Bashlightful (Bashful x Queen Delightful (The 7D) )

Me- Hello! Thanks to @Internetdude for being the first person to ever comment a ship in this book, Bashlightful, Bashful and Queen Delightful from Disney's The 7D!

Teddie- Thanks to http://guiapaloma.deviantart.com/art/The-7D-fanfic-The-Queen-and-I-539370674 for the picture, to you for reading, and to Wattpad Covers for covers.

Worzel- Let's make the order of saying stuff!

Ellie- Droste, first, Lobia, second, me, third, Worzel, fourth... And PTCVBF the second last, the last being Teddie. Well, that was confusing.

Lobia- Can we just get started now?

Droste- Maybe...

Everyone- YES!

Droste- I ship them a lot, because... I don't know, sorry, we can't describe why or how we ship something that good.

Lobia- I ship it a lot, Queen Delightful is awesome, and Bashful also likes her. But the point is Queen Delightful is awesome, so it's natural for Bashful. (XD).

Ellie- I ship them so much, because Bashful keeps thinking about her like he has no other good purpose with his life... Or brain... If he even has one (Sorry Bashful and Bashful fans... Including myself XD) Play, just kidding... (Whispers) Maybe.

Worzel- I ship them to the moon and back, because there are many occasions for Bashful to save or help Queen Delightful and Vice Versa. It's pretty touching that he's not just doing that because it's his job.

Me- I ship it so much that I scream in a high-pitched voice when an episode about them plays (Like Bathtub Bashful, The Big Bash or Knight School), or if someone released a book on Wattpad about them. Which is why you guys are lucky that you can't hear animal sounds on Wattpad (XD). They are awesome, and it's the reason why I have an account here on Wattpad. I wanted to read a Bashlightful book and I can't do it without an account, so yeah.

Teddie- Is their ship name even Bashlightful? It isn't official but many people use other names. But WC!

Lobia- What the what, Teddie?

Ellie- Turn left, go straight, and turn right at the fourth opening.

Droste- Huh?

Me- It's my friend's acronym for Who Cares.

Worzel- It's also a worldwide acronym for Water Closet A. K. A. toilet. But carry on.

Teddie- I ship them because their ship name and names all end in "Ful". I really like those things... What I mean is that... THEY ARE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER!!! Like W and C!!! (Everyone does a weird look). Who and Cares. Not Water and Closet.

Me- But sadly (cough) fortunately (cough) guys, it's the end of this delightful (Get it? No, you don't. Really? Did you?) chapter. Thanks a lot @Internetdude for commenting this ship. Thanks to http://guiapaloma.deviantart.com/art/The-7D-fanfic-The-Queen-and-I-539370674 for the picture, to you for reading, and to Wattpad Covers for covers. But bye bye!

Lobia- Good bye!

Ellie- Please comment down a ship in the comments section.

Teddie- Please comment down below a ship in the comments section.

Worzel- Did I say anything in the last sentences of the last chapter? Sorry if I didn't.

Droste- In the comments section, please comment down a ship.

Everyone- Bye!