Chapter 6: Moving in

Eva pov

I woke up with a bad feeling but I don't know why. After I got ready, I went to the kitchen to get some breakfast when the boys surround me with a sad look on their faces.

"What is it?"

"You have to promise that you will stay calm ok?"

"Ok. Tell me"

"You know how mum was raped and then have you?"

"Yeah..."

"Well the guy that raped mum got arrested but now he is out of jail and we think he is coming for you" I just sat there in shocked with tears rolling down my face. The boys just hug me and tell me they will make sure that I am save and wouldn't let anything happen to you. I have a day off and went to my room while the boy is downstairs talking about how they will keep me safe.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was woken up to my name being call out.

"Coming" I groaned as I get out of bed

When I got downstairs I saw the new boy at school standing their with a luggage under him.

"What's going on?"

"You know how we told you that a boy called Hunter is moving in. Well Hunter meet Eva and Eva meet Hunter. He will live in the guest room across from yours and he will be around you everywhere. Now take him to the room"

"Hi" I mumble and show him to his room

When we reach his room I just walk out and go to my room. My life is going to be soo different from now on.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was running with my leg starting to give out. Then finally my leg have enough and I fall to the ground only to get catch by a man.

"Why did you have to be born. You are such a piece of trash, your nothing but an accident and now I'm going to kill you. Because of you I had to live in jail for the past 17 years" then he pull out a gun and pull the trigger before I got the chance to beg him to let me go.

I bolt up from my bed screaming to the top of my lung to see all of the boys staring at me with sad eyes.

"Nightmare again?" Max ask with worry. I just nod my head and crawl back under the covers.

"Just call us if something bad happen ok?" I nod and just ask Hunter about to walk out I pull his arm back lightly

"Stay with me? Please" he nod his head and climb under the cover sand pull me against his chest. That night I feel safe and was able to have a good sleep.