Chapter 12: Friends or more?

It's been a week since I've been out of the hospital and today I'm finally going to be able to go on a date with Hunter. Right now I'm skimming through my closet trying to decide what to wear and finally I decided on wearing something simple so I wore a pair of high waisted short and nice pattern shirt. As I finished getting change, someone knocked on my door. When I finally made my way to the door, I saw James, Daniel and Max standing looking serious at Hunter.

"You better look after her" Max said

"If she is hurt, you'll pay for it" James said

"Don't even think about hurting her" Daniel said. I chuckled and said

"Guys I'll be fine. Don't scare the guy away. You ready?" I ask looking at hunter. He got a flash of fear still in his eyes. He nods and intertwined our finger leading the way down to the car.

"So where are we going?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out" I groaned and sit quietly.

Soon we arrived at a small hill. Hunter pulled in and got out of the car. I soon followed

"What are we doing here?"

"You'll find out" we made our way up the hill and there was a small picnic place all set. I gasped and gave Hunter a hug. It was amazing

"Did you do all this for me?"

"I want it to be something you love and never forget"

"I love it"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We are now on our way back. The night was amazing. We talked and just lie down taking in the the starts and scenery.

"So we are home now"

"Thank you so much for everything" I smile and we both start to lean in slowly. Before I know it out lips touch and sparks went off. It was simply unforgettable. Butterfly were swarming in my stomach. It was soft and sweet.

After a while we pulled apart and our two forehead were leaning against each other.

"Eva Holstein will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yeah I think I would like that a lot" I reply with a huge smile. We then went out of the car and I went straight up to Max room can't wait to tell him about the date

"So how was the date? Did he hurt you?"

"No it was amazing. He prepared a picnic under the stars we talked and he ask me to be his girlfriend and I said yes"

"Just keep in mind if he ever hurt you come to
me ok?"

"Don't worry he won't. Anyway I'm tired goodnight big bro"