Chapter 11: Saved

It's feel like years since I got brought here. Something bad is going to happen. I know it. I just know it. My father walk in with a huge smirk on his face.

"I got some good news. Today you are going to get your wish come true and die"

Fear and horror struck. This is it. My brothers and Hunter is going to find me too late when. I'm dead.

He left the room and returned hours later. He seems really happy. So I knew he came back to kill me and finally get his revenge.

"You got no idea how long I've look forward to this day" he said before I heard a lock sound. The door then slammed open and income no one other than Hunter with anger cross his face. As soon as his eyes reach mine. His eyes soften.

"Let her go" Hunter shouted

"No" my father said laughing evilly. Then Hunter raced toward me and they start wrestling then a bang went off and I felt a sharp pain in my abdominal area. Everything start going blurry with black dots slowly take over. My brother and the police rush in then Hunter was by my side.

"No, no, no stay awake baby girl. Focus on me. I can't let you go. I love you"

Shocked rush all over me. Love? Do I love him. I do. I have been thinking about him all the time and love having him around. A tear roll down his cheek as it was harder for my eyes to stay open. I reached my hand up and wiped away his tear. I gathered all my energy and said

"I love you too" I smile weakly then everything went black.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I woke up to find myself in the hospital. I jolt up scared of where my father might be and if he are going to kill me. A pain shot through my abdominal area. My brothers and Hunter rush in. Hunter engulf me in a hug and whisper while stroking my hair.

"Your alright baby girl I got you" I then calm down and whisper a thank you.

"How are you baby sis?" James ask coming towards me

"I'm ok now" I said having a weak smile.

"We missed you soo much" Max said coming up and replace Hunter place

"Now that we have you back, we are never letting you go" Daniel says with a big smile coming to my side

"Can you guys leave me and Hunter to talk a bit" I ask. They nodded and left the room

"So did you mean it?" I ask. He nodded and come closer

"So Eva Holstein will you go on a date with me when you get out of here" he ask standing so near if one of us move forward we would be kissing.

"Yes" I smile and he did the most surprise thing. He leant forward and kiss me. Fireworks were off and sparks were everywhere.

There was then a knock on the door.

"Come in" I said. Then the doctor came in.

"Miss Holstein how are you feeling?"

"Good"

"There is some bad news about the gunshot, you might not be able to get pregnant due to where the bullet went through"

Tears then fills my vision. I mean I'm young and don't want to have kids yet but I always dreamed that I would have a family of my own. Hunter pulls me into a hug as I sob and I feel asleep in his arms