Epilogue

It's been 4 years. And now we have decided to adopt another kid his name is Jeremy for sapphire to play with and look after since I was unable to give her one. The marriage is still going strong as ever and I have decided to be a stay at home wife to look after the kids and be there for them, Hunter couldn't be happier with the idea.

A year after our marriage James meet a Samantha and eventually a year after they settle down. Who would have thought that James would be the first to settle down out of the three boys. He now runs a famous restaurant and they just welcome a baby boy named Josh into there family.

Two years after both Max and Daniel start dating and just last year they both got married.

Max and his wife Jasmine is still enjoy there time travelling the world. Daniel and his wife Riley however is expecting their first child. They didn't want to know the sex in the ultra sound so it's going to be a surprise.

I was pulled out of my thought with my husband and my daughter running up to me and engulf me in a hug.

"Mummy can we watch a movie?"

"Of course we can, is Jeremy asleep babe?"

"Yeah" he nod then gave me a light peck before heading off to get some snack and me following Sapphire to the living room"

The movie started and I lean back into Hunter arms and knowing my life can't get any better than this.

The end