Chapter 19

Nandini went to Navya to help her in the kitchen and Cabir, Alya and Dhruv were jamming together.  Mukti saw Manik sitting alone so she went to him and asked, "So, Manik? Tell me something.. kaise hua ye sab?"
Manik looked at her with questioning eyes. "ye sab?" He asked rolling his eyes. Mukti pointed towards nandini and asked again, "Yeh sab.." Manik looked at nandini, smiled and said..

"I don't know. It just happened..I don't know.. She..She's the kind of girl who made the rest of us look bad and Still I don't know why, whenever she glanced my way, I couldn't help but feel guilty.. Even when I didn't do anything. But you know what Mukti? I don't understand anyting now.. I maybe acting that I'm fine, I'm okay but no..I'm not. I can't see her in pain. I can't let her go and I just can't afford to lose her. No.."

Mukti looked at him, smiled and said,

" I don't think we're meant to understand it all the time, Sometimes.. we just have to have faith.." Saying this, she side hugged him and left.

"Chalo ab sab ye garma garam chips khalo, humne banaye hain.." Said Navya loudly addressing everyone. "Tumne banaye hain? Hey bhagwaaan!" Said Cabir. Navya gave him that angry look. "Oooh, I'm scared Madhubala!" Said Cabir.

All of them had some good time together. "Okay guys, lets sleep now. Kal college bhi jana hai.." Said Dhruv. "He's right!" Said Alya. "Goodnight everyoneee!" Shouted Mukti.

Location: Space Academy.

Manik and Nandini were sitting in the canteen. Nandini was observing Manik as he was silent. She could clearly see that something was worrying him alot and she knew it was her only. His eyes were red. She knew he had cried all night. "Manik.." She said in a low voice.

"Hmm?"

"Are you frightened?"

  Somehow, she was expecting him to say no, to say something wise, like a grownup would or explain that we cannot presume something already. He looked away.
"Say Manik?" She asked again.
"Yes.." He finally said.

"Stand up, Come with me.."

" Where? "

"Just come.."

She held his hand and took him to the Music room. Nobody was there. "Manik.. I need to go.."

"Go where?" He asked holding her hands tightly.
"I have my CT scan."
Hearing this, His heart beat started to race. "Nandini.." He said. He realized, that he had never felt that strongly for another person as he did at that moment for her. Finally, getting control of himself, he brought his hands to her face, gently running his fingers over her cheeks. A smile crossed her face and He moved closer to her and kissed her gently. It wasn't that long and it certainly wasn't the kind of kiss you see in movies these days but when their lips touched, both of them knew that this memory..will last forever. They looked at eachother and hugged tightly.

**Baatein ye kabhi na, tu bhoolna, koi teray khaatir hai jeeraha.. Jaye tu kahin bhi.. Yeh sochna.. Koi teray khaatir, Hai jeeraha.. Tu jaha jaye, Mehfooz ho.. Tu jahan jaye, Mehfooz ho.. Dil mera Maangay bas yeh dua.. **

----------

Manik and Nandini reached the Hospital and Manik went to talk to Nandini's doctor. "Hows it going doctor? I mean.. wo theek to hojayegi na?" He asked. "Look.. We cant say anything right now. Kuch test karwaye hai, we have to wait till the reports come." Saying this, the doctor left.

Manik was standing outside, watching nandini getting ready for her CT scan when suddenly Cabir came running and asked worriedly, " Kya hua Manik? Itni emergency mein kyu bulaya?" Manik pointed his fingers towards Nandini who was lying on the narrow examination table which was about to slide into the tunnel. Cabir looked at nandini and then Immediately Looked at manik as he knew Manik was in pain.
"Sab theek hojayega..Reax!" He said. Before closing her eyes, Nandini looked at Manik and smiled. Manik smiled back saying "Best of luck" Seeing her sliding into the tunnel, Manik's eyes turned red.

"Manik! Control yourself.." Said Cabir.
**Kuch Kum, Roshan hai roshni..Kuch kum, geeli hain baarishen.. Kuch kum, lerati hai hawa, kuch kum hai dil me Khuahishen.. Tham sa gaya hai, Ye waqt aisay.. terey liay he..Tehra ho jaisay..**

Manik and Cabir were sitting outside, waiting for Nandini. "Manik.. Stay strong" Said Cabir. Manik sighed and said, "You know what Cabir? The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected. Maybe they always have been and will be. Maybe we've lived a thousand lives before this one and in each of them we've found each other. And maybe each time, we've been forced apart for the same reasons.."
Cabir was about to say something when suddenly his phone rang. It was Mukti. He picked up the call and said, "Han bol Mukti?"

"Cabir tu kahan hai? Manik Kahan hai? College pohanch jaldi!"

"College? Abhi? Bata to sahi hua kia?"
"Sawal mat kar cabir! It's Harshad!"
Hearing Harshad's name, Cabir Immediately said, "We're coming!" "Chal Manik, It's Harshad..We have to go the college..Now!" Said Cabir to Manik.

" Not Again! This Time, Im gonna kill that jerk.." Said Manik angrily. "Magar..Nandini.." He continued. "Don't worry about her, Ive texted Madhubala..She will reach here anytime. We should go now.." Said Cabir.

Ahh, Finally done with this one. Are you guys liking it? I mean, the plot of the story, and everything? Oh and yes, My name is Saba. 😉 Do leave your comments below and let me know whether you're liking the story or not. Ps, Flying Chappals are most welcome. :P Hehehe, I mean Criticism. 😏

Can't Let You Go ~ A MaNan FF. [COMPLETED - UN-EDITED.]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें