Chapter 29.

Manik Mukti and Cabir reached the hospital. Dhruv, Alya and Navya were already there. Manik went running to Dhruv.

"Nandini..Is she okay? You got the medicines?" He asked.

Dhruv held Manik by his shoulders and said, "Buddy! Buddy Relax..Maine Medicines dedien hain nurse ko but Nandini is still unconscious"

Manik took a deep breath and sat on the bench.

"Is anything wrong? I mean.. why do you three look so worried?" Asked Alya.

"Wo Guys.. Nandini's Chacha Chachi..They're coming back!" Said Mukti. Alya, Navya and Dhruv were shocked.

"Kya? Hey Matarani! Ab kya hoga? Kya batayengay hum unhay?" Asked Navya looking at Manik.

Manik kept his hands on his face in confusion. "I..I Dont Know.." He said.

"Ab jo hoga dekha jayega. Guys, we cannot hide this from them. They are Nandini's Family. They have a right to know this. Aur wesay bhe, Nandini ne kaha tha na that she will tell them once they come back from mangalore? Then why are you guys stressing so much? So what if Nandini can't tell them, we will! Just Relax guys.." Said Cabir. Mukti nodded.

"He's right!" Said Dhruv.

"Acha Guys, Tumsab Ghar jao. Aj mae or Dhruv Rukengay hospital me, Okay Dhruv? " Said Cabir.

"Yeah..Okay.." Said Dhruv. "No..Mae Kahin nahi jaraha.." Said Manik.

"Manik, tu apni halat dekh! Ghar ja, Thora rest kar.." Said Cabir.

"Han buddy, hum haina yahan.. Koi bhe problem hui to we will inform you. You need some rest buddy!" Said Dhruv.

Manik stood up and shouted angrily, "Mainay kaha na I'm not going anywhere! Here, Nandini is unconscious and you people are telling me to go take some rest? Like seriously Guys? Have you lost it?" Cabir understood that Manik will never leave Nandini alone in such condition and forcing him was just useless. Cabir and Dhruv shared a look and an unspoken conversation passed between them.

"Okay! Cabir tu jaa. Me manik ke sath rukta hun." Said Dhruv.
Cabir nodded and left with Mukti, Alya and Navya.

"Um, Cabir..I need to return this guitar. Drop me to the college?" Said Mukti.

"Okay." After dropping Alya and Navya, Cabir and Mukti headed to the college.

Locataion: Space Academy.

"Tu yahan rukh, Mae ye music library me dekar ati hun." Said Mukti. Cabir Nodded.

He was just standing there, waiting for mukti and he suddenly saw Harshad.

Cabir's POV:

Harshad..Why does he look so worried? There's something wrong. I need to find it out!
I followed Harshad. He was talking to someone on the phone. I was just standing a little far from him so that he doesn't see me.

"Where the hell is Doctor Singhania? How is this even possible? I payed him Damnit! How can he do this? Like, He was Nandini's doctor, right? Who is treating her now?" I was stunned to hear this.

How can someone even think about this? He was bloody trying to kill her! Damnit, what the hell!

"What do you mean you can't tell me Damnit? I payed you guys! You people were giving me all the information so now what the hell is wrong?" Harshad was literally screaming.

I was just listening to all of this. I know we hated each other. Harshad hates Manik but that doesn't mean he goes and kills his girlfriend. I wish I could know this before. Things would have been so much different.

Can't Let You Go ~ A MaNan FF. [COMPLETED - UN-EDITED.]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें