Chapter 22

Location: Auditorium.

As Fab 5 entered the Auditorium, Navya immediately went to them and asked,
"Nandu..Nandu kahan hai? Ab tak ayi nahi wo?" Mukti moved her head saying No. Navya looked at Manik and said, "Fikar mat karo Manik, wo ajayegi.." Manik was extremely worried and restless.

"Kahan jasakti hai? Phone bhi off hai.. Ab tak to test hojana chahye tha..hospital se college bhe ziada door nahi.. I hope wo theek ho!!" Said Manik worriedly. Cabir tried to calm him down. "Hey matarani! Nandu jaldi se wapas ajaye!" Said Navya.
Suddenly, the door opened..It was Mr Mathur!
"So, Are you ready? we should start now!" He said. All of them looked at Manik.

"Manik, lets go?" Said Dhruv.

Manik's eyes were continuously looking at the door.
"Can you give us 5 minutes more, please?" Said Manik to Mr Mathur. Mr Mathur looked at him angrily and said, "No way! Get started now or else I'm leaving. Don't waste my time." Nyonika and Harshad looked at Eachother and smiled.

Location Hospital.

Nandini was still stuck in the room. She was crying looking at the time. "Best of luck Manik.." She said with teary eyes. Suddenly, she heard a strange noise..It seemed like as if someone was trying to open the door..She immediately stood up and went to see and to her surprise, the door was unlocked. She saw someone running away..

"Hey! Thankyouu!" She shouted but the person didn't respond.

Meanwhile, Manik was still waiting for Nandini. Nandini was running on the road to reach to the college fast..

**Paari Paari, honton pe na jaanay kese, Dhaani Dhaani, Muskurahanton ke phool khilney lagay..Man hi Man

(Nandini reached college)

Khaari Khaari, Hathelyon pe jaanay kesay pyaari, Pyaari Rangrelion ki dhoop sajnay lagi..Tan Badan..

(Nandini enters the auditorium and Manik looks at her with teary eyes)

Hui mae teri joganiya..Joganiya.. Tu jogi teri Joganiyan mein joganiya..

(Manik ran to her an cupped her face. He kissed her forehead)

Ab chahay mohay rang laga, Piya jee mohey ang laga..

(They hugged eachother)

Hui mein teri joganiya..Joganiya. Tu jogi, teri Joganiya..Me Joganiyan..**

Fab 4 and Navya were extremely happy to see Nandini but Harshad and Nyonika were boiling with anger. "How the hell did she reach here?" Said harshad to himself.

Manik cupped Nandini's face and said with excitement, "Tum agai..You're here!!" Nandini smiled and said,

"Mujhe to aana he tha..After all, how can you perform without your lucky charm han?"

Listening to this, Manik flashed his smile but after a while immediately held her and asked worriedly,

"But.. Where were you? Tum theek to hona? Itni der kyu hui? Is everything alright? Tests.. Tests hogaye? Time pey kyun nahi ai Nandini.. ab khamosh kyun ho? Bolo kuch!!"

Nandini started smiling..
"Tum hasrahi ho? Seriously Nandini..Yahan meri tumare bare mein soch soch ke halat kharab horai ti or tum ab ai ho itni der mein..or hasrai ho?" Said Manik angrily.

Nandini pulled his cheeks and said, "Manik!! Tumhe pata hai you look so cute when you talk like this?"
Manik gave her that 'Like seriously?' look.
Mr Mathur interrupted and said, "Have you guys called me here to see your romance?" Cabir immediately went to them and said, "No! no sir..we're ready. Please sit."
Mr Mathur seated himself.

"Stop it now you both. Break lelo. Performance ke bad continue karna.. come now Manik! We're already late.." Said Mukti in a funny way.

Manik looked at Nandini and said, "Don't think we're done with this conversation okay? I'll be back..and You..Don't move. Just sit here! Understand?" Nandini nodded and said, "I'm right here Manik..Go..Kill it!" Nyonika and Harshad were sitting with Mr Mathur and were boiling with anger.

Fab 5 took their positions. (Manik singing)

**Meri qismat kay, har ek pannay pe, meray jeetay ji

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

**Meri qismat kay, har ek pannay pe, meray jeetay ji..Baad marnay.. mere har ek pal, har ek lamhay mein..Tu likhde mera usay.. Har kahani mein, saray qisson mein, dil ki dunya ke, sachay rishton mein..Tu likhay mera usay..

(Manik looks at Nandini and smiles)

Aye Khudaa..Aye Khhuda.. Jab bana uska he bana.. Aye Khuda..Aye Khuda.. Jab bana uska he bana..

(Manik looks at Nandini with teary eyes)

Mere hissay ki khushi ko hassi ko, tu chahay adha kar.. Chahay lele tu meri zindagi par ye mujhse..wada kar. Uskay ashqon ke ghamon pe, dukhon pe har uskay zakham per.. Haq mera he rahay, har ghadi , har jaga har kaheen haan, umar bhar..Ab faqat, ho yahi.. wo rahay mujhme he.. Wo juda kehnay ko, bichdey na par kabhi..Aye Khuda, Aye Khuda.. Jab bana uska he banana..**

As soon as the performance ended, Nandini ran to the stage and Hugged Manik as he was crying. Mr Mathur was stunned to see their performance. He stood up and started to clap. Seeing this, Harshad left the Audi in anger. Manik and Nandini broke their hug and looked at Mr Mathur.."Fabulous! No doubt you guys are known as FAB 5! I'm highly impressed.." Said Mr Mathur Excitedly.
Fab 5, Navya and Nandini were extremely happy to hear this. Mr Mathur turned towards Nyonika and said,

"Mrs Malhotra, I'm sorry but I want to replace Harshad. They were much more better than him.. I hope you don't mind!"
Nyonika, was boiling with anger inside but still had to smile and say, "Obviously.. As you wish Mr Mathur!" Manik knew she was unhappy doing this so he went to her and whispered in her ears, "Bohat dukh horaha haina..that we replaced your Harshad.. But I wonder..Ziada dukh kis bat ka horaha hai? That we replaced Harshad or that you lost AGAIN! against me.."
Nyonika looked at him angrily and said, "It's not over yet Manik!" Saying this, she left the Audi.

This Calls for a group Hug!!" Exclaimed Mukti. "Oh yes!" Said Alya. They had a group a hug! "Hey matarani..Tera bohat bohat dhanewaad!" Said Navya looking towards the ceiling. Cabir went to her and said "Yo Navya!" She had a wide smile on her face and replied, "Yo Cabir!" Cabir side hugged her. "Okay okay..Guys, humne harshad ki band bajayi hai..this is not a small thing.. We need to celebrate! Party to banti hai yar!!" Said Mukti.
"Yes! Partyy!" Said Cabir. "But I'm wondering Harshad is waqt kar kia raha hoga?" Said Dhruv. Alya smiled and said, "Ye bhi koi puchne ki bat hai? Bhai is waqt ek or plan banaray honge..to bring us down!"

"No Alya, abhi to wo is haar ka afsos karega phir kuc or sochega.. and Jab wo afsos karta hai, we need to PARTYY!" Said Mukti wit excitement.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Can't Let You Go ~ A MaNan FF. [COMPLETED - UN-EDITED.]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें