Chapter 31

I reached the Hospital and Saw Dhruv standing Outside. What is he doing here? "Buddy, What Happened? Is Nandini fine? Why are you standing here?" I asked Him.
Dhruv looked tensed. He didn't reply. "You're scaring me Buddy," My Fingers felt numb as I held his collar, "Harshad. Did that Harshad-

"No Manik. Nandini is Fine. Harshad is not here."

"Then What's wrong?" I asked.

"You should go see Nandini first." Said Dhruv.

Yeah. Nandini. I nodded my head in a yes. "But We need to talk about this." Saying this, I left to see her.

I headed towards Nandini's room and on my way, I met Cabir and Mukti. "Manik." Said Cabir. His voice though? He sounded serious and I certainly knew the reason. I looked at Mukti who was struggling hard to look normal but I knew she wasn't. I kept my hands on her shoulders and said, "Don't Worry Mukti. I'm here, Okay? We will surely look into this. Just Don't Stress yourself." She smiled a little and Cabir signaled me to leave. "Nandini," He said in a firm voice, "Go see her."

My heart had begun to thump, hard inside my Chest as I saw her lying on the hospital bed. "Nandini.." I said, in a low voice. She looked at me immediately and we shared an eye-lock. "I'm Fine." She said with a little smile on her face. I ran towards her and enveloped her in a bone crashing hug. "How Could You Nandini?" I complained, "Do you have any idea what I went through?

"As If I was Partying, Mr Malhotra." Taunted Nandini.

"I'm so Happy! I'm so Happy that you're fine." I said, looking into her eye.

"So Am I! But Manik, There's something You need to know. I mean, I wanna tell you something." Said Nandini.

"All I know Right now is, that you're fine and you need rest. So, we'll talk about this later acha?" I said adjusting her pillow, "You take rest till then, I'll get you something to eat. This Hospital ka khana sucks."

I switched off the lights and left the room. Nandini is out of danger but still there are many things that we need to know. I should talk to Dhruv first.

I called Dhruv to the Hospital Canteen. "So," I began, "What's Wrong?"

"We didn't understand anything, Manik. All this while, we were thinking that it's Aryaman who's trying to Harm Nandini. But No, He didn't do anything." Said Dhruv Confidently.

"How are you so sure?" I asked, raising my eyebrow in confusion.

"I have a doubt."

"Why? I mean, why do you think so?" I was surprised to hear this from Dhruv.

"Manik, there's definitely something that we're missing. Kuch to hai. You know what? Chachi was talking about some Aryan. She was like, 'Aryan kahan hai?' I don't know why, I have this feeling..Kahin Aryaman he Aryan to-

"You're right! Aryaman he Aryan hai." Interjected Cabir.

"Cabir tum?" Asked Dhruv.

"Doctor Aryan Khurrana" Said Cabir as he Kept some papers on the table.

"What's this?" I asked in a confused state.

"This is the information about Aryaman. He reached India on 16th July, the same day on which Nandini's Chacha Chachi left for Mangalore. Then, the next day we saw him at Space, remember when he came to the Music room?"

I remembered the day when Aryaman came to our Music room and asked about Nandini. "Yes. So?"

"Then uske he Next Day, he joined Space. Wo bhi,as a student. I mean, just think about it? Why would a Doctor join college?" Asked cabir.

Can't Let You Go ~ A MaNan FF. [COMPLETED - UN-EDITED.]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें