Chapter 11

Liam's POV

I was by the side of Killian in the ambulance when we got there they took Killian to get checked out. Who would do this to my brother and Emma a totally jerk thats who. I sat in the waiting room waiting to know if Killian was going to be okay.

"Liam do you know whats happening with Killian?" Regina asks me.

"Not yet. All we know is that it was a hit and run."

"What about Emma?" She asks me.

"Well she was attacked by people in a ski mask."

"So her dad is trying to find out who did both attacks?" She asks.

"Yeah Im sure."

"Liam Jones?" Victor Whale calls out.

"Yeah?"

"Your brother will be just fine and he is awake. You can see him if you like." He says to me.

"Thank you."

"You go see him. I'll tell my mom whats happening." She tells me.

I walked into Killian's room. He looks all beat up and he looked in pain.

"Hey little brother."

"Hey. Liam... Wheres Emma?" He asks me.

"She is okay. She is home with her mom and Cleo is with Cora and Zelena at home."

"Thank you for staying with me." He says.

"Of course brother."

"I need to talk to Emma." He says.

"Killian you need rest."

There was a knock on the door and Emma's dad came in.

"Hey Killian how you feeling?" He asks.

"Like I was hit by a car." Killian says.

"I know your hurting and well I need to know what kind of car you were hit by?" David asks.

"No I dont it was dark and I think it was a white car." Killian tells him.

"Well do you have any ideas who would try to do this to you or Emma?" David asks.

"That list is long." Killian tells him.

"Well if you any idea to who from that list?" David asks.

"Check on Milah and Neal they are definitely people who would do something like this." Killian says.

"Okay. You get some rest and I will have Emma call you when shes ready." David says.

David let the room and Killian laid in the bed and fell asleep and I looked outside and saw a white car. I walked outside and saw some people inside it.