To annoy a Sith...

(You were lucky. I wrote TWO chapters yesterday, I hadn't ment to I was just supposed to be starting the second chapter so I could finish it today. But I finished it yesterday and accidentally posted it!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Obi-Wan locked the door to his cell, trapping the Sith lord inside. I don't have much time, when he wakes up, I'm so dead. He ran up the stairs which took him to the Chancellor's office. The Jedi rushed outside and he saw that the Jedi temple was on fire! Oh no! Quickly he ran inside, all around him his fellow Jedi were dying. The clones were shooting them down! His whole life was being destroyed, right before his eyes! He saw Commander Cody about to kill his friend Garen. I trusted him, I trusted them all! Why are they doing this!?

"NOOOOOO!!!" Obi-Wan screamed as Cody shot Garen in the head. Several clones turned to face him, their blasters armed. He knew he was going to die. Sidious had taken his lightsaber, he was unarmed. But it didn't matter there's nothing left for him anymore. Humbly, he embraced his fate. He closed his eyes, waiting for them to fire.

"Stop! Don't shoot!"

Obi-Wan opened his eyes and he saw Anakin walking towards him. They clones were confused.

"But sir, didn't you say that we had to eliminate all Jedi?" Cody asked. Vader smirked.

"Yes I did say that. But I'm going to deal with this one." Vader said maliciously. "Cut off his escape." Obediently, the clones formed a circle around them. Uh oh, not good. Obi-Wan thought.

"Hello, Anakin." Obi-Wan said calmly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That name means nothing to me anymore, old man!" Vader snarled.

"Oh come on I'm not that old. I'm only seven years older than you!" Obi-Wan replied optimistically.  The clones tried not to laugh, Vader saw this. 

"Shut up, you fools!" Vader snapped.

"Well that wasn't very nice, where are your manners Anakin!" Obi-Wan said sarcastically.

"Manners! I'll show you manners!" Vader was losing his (already low) patience. Vader punched Obi-Wan in the stomache (with his metal hand). The Jedi fell to the floor. He started coughing up blood.

"I suppose I did ask for that." Obi-Wan said to himself. But this is what he wanted, to make Anakin  mad. If he is angry then he will make mistakes.

"Jedi scum!  Anakin shouted. He kicked Obi-Wan in the face, giving him a nose bleed.

"What! did I do that time?" Obi-Wan said innocently.

"You breathed." Vader said calmly. Obi-Wan smiled.

"I see your learning the art of sarcasm, my old Padawan!" Obi-Wan said cheerfully.

"You think your clever, with all your witty remarks." Vader replied.

"What?! I'm just trying to lighten the mood because I'm probably going to die anyway." Obi-Wan said.

"You got that right! But I will give you a choice." Vader tried.

"And what would that be?" Obi-Wan said half-heartedly.

"Join me Obi-Wan and I will let you live." Vader offered. But he already knew the answer.

"Well those have got to be the worst options ever! Hmm. Let me think about it...er NO! Obi-Wan said happily. Vader ignited his lightsaber (which was now red).

"Then prepare to die, Jedi!" Vader declared.

"Oh, I'm so gonna come back, as a ghost, and haunt you for this!" Obi-Wan promised.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(I know it seems weird but I decided to add in a bit of humor for this scene. Why? you ask. well you'll find out in the next chapter!)