Chapter 2: The Train ride

Author's Note:

Blythe Taylor is being played by Katelyn Tarver. Thank you. Photo in not mine.

Natara's POV

I walk down the familiar white hallways that leads to my dad's office. Kate had called me earlier that dad needed me, and two other agents, as well, to his office. She didn't say why he needed us, nor did she say who the two other agents were, actually.

I stop right in front two white sliding doors. There was a red button that said: Push to open. I press the button and a buzzing noise erupts and the doors slide open. Dad's office comes into view.

Dad's office was white. The walls were white, the furniture was white, almost everything was white. There was a wall behind Dad's desk that was completely made of glass that made a good view of the offices of A.S.A.S and A.S.K.

When I walk in, I see Kate sitting down on one of the white chairs in front of dad's desk, while dad was sitting behind his desk. When Kate heard the doors slide open, she turned and smiled at me. So did my dad. I sat on on one of the chairs right next to Kate.

"Hello Natara," my Dad greeted.

"Hey Nat," Kate greeted.

"Hey guys. Do you want to tell me what's this all about?" I asked. I looked at Kate for an answer, but she just shrugged.

I looked at dad for a answer."Let's wait for the others." he suggested. I sighed and sat next to Kate.

The doors slid open revealing a girl. Her sandy blonde hair had natural loose curls that curled mostly at the bottom, 'till her chest area. Her body was fit and in healthy shape. She was wore a grey tank top, a pair of jeans, black biker boots, and a black denim jacket.

My jaw nearly dropped when I realized who she was.

Blythe Taylor

I heard so many stories about her. She defeated her first crook at the age of 5, she dealt with the most notorious criminals worldwide, broke A.S.K's record for defeating the most criminals before turning 17, mastered almost every martial art and self defense they taught her, is one of the top A.S.A.S agents, and is the daughter of Bruce Taylor, the top A.S.A.S agent, and Gwendolyn Taylor, the top FBI agent. A.S.K and A.S.A.S expects a lot from her. They all think that she'll be like her parents.

"Thank you for joining us, Agent Taylor." Dad greeted."Please take a seat." He motions to the chair right next to me. Blythe walks inside and sits next to me.

'Why do you need me here, Chief?" Blythe asked.

"Let's wait for the others first." he insisted.

I turn to her."Hi," I said, trying to be friendly.

"Hey, " she greeted back blunty, staring at the horizon.

"Yeah, I've heard of you. You're Blythe Taylor, daughter of Bruce and Gwen Taylor." I extended my hand "I'm-".

"Natara Wilson, daughter of Chief Wilson. Yeah, I've heard of you," she answered back, still staring at the horizon. Yikes. She wasn't acting like some spoiled brat or anything, because she dosen't seem like that kind of person at all. Being the daughter of Bruce and Gwen Taylor, she'd had to be the exact apposite of being a brat.

A rumbling noise made my head snap to the ceiling as the cover of the air vent falls and a girl jumps down and lands crouched down on her feet, with one hand on the ground for balance.

She stands up "Astrid Mason, reporting for duty, Chief." she said. She wore a dark blue t-shirt, black jeggings, sneakers, and a faded denim jacket. She wore her raven black hair back in a low messy bun, with a few strands of hair in front of her face.