Chapter 1

Kyla's POV

BEEP BEEP

I get up thinking that was my alarm but I was mistaken when I looked at my clock. No it was not my alarm it was my ride from my best friend, Christine.

My eyes widened realizing how late I am and got dressed and ready as fast as i could.

Usually i am not thins late but you know not everyone is perfect.

I ran out the door just after I grabbed an apple and ran to Chris's jeep.

"HURRY UP WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE", she yelled to me. I just closed my door and locked it.

My parents weren't home because they were at the college they work at.

I got into the car and we sped off to school.

---Car ride cause I am the laziest person you will ever meet-----

We ran out of the car and into the school just as the bell rang. Chris and I looked at each other and said "WE'RE LATE", and ran different directions to our class. My first class was Chemistry.

Ughhhhh I hate Chemistry with Mr. Cruit. I am a Junior in high school and I can not WAIT to graduate.

Thats pretty much what my goal is right now. Graduate. I can't wait for the college life, and getting away from this school. I mean i would only miss Chris because I don't have any friends.... Soooooooo yeah thats right im a loner and proud.

Okay I need to stop talking and get to the story. It started like this...

My best friend, Chris is already at her class and here I am trying to open my locker. As soon as I open it everything falls out.

¨You have got to be kidding me", I whispered to myself.

I picked up all of my books and put them in my locker except the ones that I need for my chemistry class. Ugh. Hey I may be a nerd but I still don't like the same old school.

I ran to my class and got there 10 minutes late.

" I'm *breath* so sorry", I said to my teacher out of breath.

"I will give you a warning but next time, don't be late", he said

"yes sir"

---------------------------------------

Hey guys I am finally updating. Sorry I never do I usually get distracted and never do it. But I have a club now every week and we write. So I should be updating more. Thanks for the patience! See ya!

P.S I love the feed back on my stories ;)