Chapter 5

~\Kyla's P.O.V./~

When I walked to my locker with my shoes squeaking against the tile floors from stepping in some spilled water in the cafeteria. I reach my locker (454) and pick up the lock and put into get my sketchbook for art class. I close my locker and turn around and walk down the hallway trying to navigate where it is and so far I actually now where I'm going. I finally found it and walked into the colorful room. The art room had a color wheel dragon painted on the wall and 3 big rectangle tables that sat about 8 at a table. Other than the dragon painted on the wall, paintings from other students were hung up and some were painted on the wall. There were also about five sinks on the wall to my right as I stood in the doorway. I walked in and looked for the teacher.

"Hello! You must be Kyla!", I nodded, "Welcome to Blickson! I'm Mrs. Channel. You can take a seat wherever you'd like." She said with a smile. The teacher was about 5'4 with blonde hair and jeans and a baseball tee sporting the school logo.

"Okay, thank you.", I replied with a smile back to her.

I made my way to a chair by the windows on the back wall from the sinks. I sat down and waited for everyone to filter in. When they came in no one really said anything to me and just talked to their friends. The teacher explained that we are painting what we love the most on the canvas she gives us. So I got to work as soon as I got my canvas.

><><><><><><><><><><><><>

By the end of class I had painted what I love which is art. The teacher walked around the tables to check on everyone's work when she stopped at my work.

"Wow Kyla you are a very good artist, one of the best I have seen." She said in amazement and continued, "You should go to this art contest in the park." and she handed me a pamphlet.

"okay , I will think about it thanks". I said smiling

Then the bell rang and I slung my backpack over my shoulder and walked out of the class room saying bye to Mrs.Channel. I looked at my map looking for my next class which is Chemistry. Ugh, it's on the other side of the school how can I make it in 5 minutes. I might as well enjoy the walk there so I take out a packet of M&Ms and open them. I pop one in my mouth, mmmmmmhhhhhh. SO GOOD.

As you can see I love M&Ms. Like love them. Anyway as I'm walking i realise that the closer I get to my class the less people there is in the hallways. It's getting creepy. The bell hasn't even rung yet so why is literally no one in the hallway. I brush it off and continue to find the classroom I believe my Chem class is. I reached classroom 45 and walked in but hesitated to do so. When I walked in i saw my favorite person, Alexander Jack.

"Wtf-ohhhhh so it's the new girl. Back for more?", that cocky son of a bitch said. His 3 friends laughed.

I scoffed, "You wish."

I was about to walk out of the door when they pushed me back in and locked the door.

"So what are you doing in this part of the school? No one ever comes down here.", the one with dirty blond hair and blue eyes said. He seemed nice.

"I was looking for my classroom, so if you excuse me...", I said trying to get past them but one 5'3 girl against 4 tall and muscular guys, I don't stand a chance. I looked at my schedule to check and see if my class room was number 45. Of course me being me it was classroom 54. That made a lot more sense. I looked at the time and noticed I was 20 minutes late.

My eyes widened and the boys looked amused.

"No, no, no, no this can't be happening on my first day. I'm gonna get detention. I'm gonna be homeless. I had a bright future.", I said while sitting at the nearest desk.

"Jeez, the teachers won't find out. They never do so loosen up.", the one with the dark brown hair and chocolate colored eyes said.

We sat there for a long time but the bell rang and I jumped up and speeded through them and out the door and next to my next class.

---------------(end of the day)---------------------------------------------------

OH MY GOSH. It's finally the end of the day.

I was currently walking out of the school with my 2 new friends Alyssa and An.

"Hey Kyla!", An said starting a new topic.

"Whats up?", I said.

"You should come to the race tonight"

"What kind of race?", clearly confused.

"Well it's at the race tracks right on the edge of town and it's kind of illegal.", Alyssa said like that's not a big thing.

"No way, I am not doing something illegal. No freaking way.", I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Well your going no matter what. But we aren't really doing anything wrong we are just watching", An said.

"But-"

"Pick you up at 7!", Alyssa yelled while running to her car with An.

"Well looks like I'm being rebellious tonight", I muttered to myself and walked to my car.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I'M SO SORRY. I have not updated since April. And I am very annoyed with myself. I will try to update more since it's summer but I was very busy with school during those months I was away. I had loads of homework, tests, study guides, and exams. But I'm back in the groove. See ya laterrrr ;)