Experience your daily life

After a few days, B.A.P finally came over to your house. You are sketching your designs in your sketchbook while Saejin took your grandfather for his daily dialysis.

As you are sketching,vyou heard a knock on the door. *They are here?! That early?!* You thought to yourself and hurriedly kept your sketchbook and ran to the door.

"Annyeonghaseyo." You greeted as you opened the door. "Annyeong." Himchan greeted while smiling. "Come in." You said and let them in.

Once they walked in, they looked around. "Mianhae, it's kind if small, isn't it?" You said as you closed the door. "We didn't mean it that way." Youngjae hurriedly said. "By the way, where's your grandfather?" Yongguk asked, curious. "Oh.. Saejinnie took him for his daily dialysis." You replied and continued, "What drinks do oppas want?" You asked, curious. "Anything." They replied and you walked into the kitchen.

After you poured fruit juice in seven cups, you went out. "Here you go." You said and they took the cups. "Eunji-ah, who's Saejin?" Zelo asked, curious. "My friend or maybe can call him my best friend." You said as you watched tv.

After chatting, you heard keys clanking outside and went to open it. "Annyeong." You said and they walked in. "Annyeonghaseyo." Saejin greeted while bowing a little. "Annyeonghaseyo." They greeted back. "Eunji-ah, i'm going to lay your grandfather in his bed first okay." Saejin said and you nodded while closing the door.

After he laid your grandfather on his bed, he went to the living room while closing the door softly. "Yah, where's my fruit juice?" Saejin asked as he looked at you. "Go and pour it yourself, you know where it is, don't you." You replied. Saejin grumbled a little while going to the kitchen.

"Seems like the two of you are close." Daehyun said and continued, "Are yiu twi dating?" "What?! No." You said as you looked at him walking towards all of you. "Me? Dating her? No. We are just friends or maybe buddies but not dating." Saejin said as he sat on the floor, opposite Yongguk.

As all of you are watching tv, Inkigayo came on and both you and Saejin are focused on the show. "Yah, why are the two of you so focused on this?" Youngjae asked, confused. "We are looking at their clothes." Saejin replied and you nodded, agreeing with him. Soon, you ran to take out your sketchbook and your pencil case.

As you and Saejin are watching, B.A.P kept looking at both of you. "Hey, Big Bang will perform, i bet they will dressed better than yesterday on MuCore." Saejin said and you nodded. Soon, SHINee came on. "What the- What are their stylist doing?! Onew's hair looks hideous!" Saejin exclaimed and you sketched something in your sketchbook. After criticizing SHINee's stylists and coordinators, you looked at Saejin. "This is definitely a no-no." You said as you showed Saejin your sketch of SHINee's outfit and hair. "Totally agree." Saejin said as he high-fived you.

"Wow.. Is this an occupational hazard or something? You guys crticize harsh." Himchan and Daehyun said. "Mian, it's a habit." Both you and Saejin apologized. Near the ending, Big Bang came out and both you and Saejin are exclaiming loudly which shocked B.A.P. "OMG! GD's hair totally goes with his outfit and hair!" You shouted and Saejin continues, "Loving Daesung's and TOP's new hair colour." "That's definitely YG alright." Both you and Saejin exclaimed together and high-fived. You drew something on your sketchbook and showed Saejin. "Definitely a go." You said and Saejin smiled widely and nodded.

After spazzing about idols' stylist and coordinators, both of you looked at B.A.P who looked stun. "Mianhae, we can get a little carried away while watching these types of shows." You apologized. "Aniyo, it's alright." Yongguk assured and you smiled. "Want to eat dinner?" You asked and all of them nodded. "I'll go cook." You said as you stood up.

"Yah! Did you do your project?" Saejin asked. "Oh shit! I forgot! Yah, you cook, i'll go do my project." You shouted and Saejin sighed. "Umm.. Do any of you know how to cook?" Saejin asked as he looked at B.A.P, curious. "I do." Himchan said. "Can you, umm.. Cook? Since i don't know how." Saejin said and he nodded while walking towards the kitchen.

As Saejin is in the kitchen with Himchan, you started drawing in the living room. "Yah! Did you do finish your project?" You asked, curious. "Yeah, why?" Saejin answered back. "Can lend me?" You asked in a pleading tone. "Fine." Saejin sighed and continued, "It's in my bag." "Gomawo." You said as you went to his bag.

"I'm guessing you are tge same age as Eunji, right?" Himchan asked as he continued cooking. "Aniyo, i'm a year older than her." Saejin replied, which shocked Himchan. "Why didn't she call you oppa then?" Himchan asked, curious. "I told her not to." Saejin replied while looking at the food. "Why not?" Himchan asked as he looked at him. "I have my reasons." Saejin said and walked away. *Weird.* Himchan thought as he continued cooking.

As you are colouring, the members looked at you. "Eunji-ah, are you attending art school?" Youngjae asked and you shook your head. "Aniyo, just a normal school but attending art club with Saejin." You replied. "Have you ever considered attending art school? Your drawings are really nice." Daehyun asked, curious. "Nope, and besides, art school is mostly for people who are idols or wanting to become idols. Not a place for me." You replied as you coloured finish. "Yah, Saejin-ah, thanks." You said as you passed him back his drawings.

"Hey, we have to go. Thanks for letting us come over." Daehyun said and you smiled. Soon, they left.