Start working

After a few days, it's time for them to film their MV. All the stylist, make-up artist and coordinators are there. All of you are waiting for B.A.P to come in so they started chatting while you just went to a side and started sketching on your sketchbook.

After a few minutes, B.A.P arrived and all of you get to work. You hastily keep your sketchbook in your bag and walked to Hyoju to help her out.

After finally finished, they filmed their MV. While filming, you went back to sketching and listening to music.

As you are sketching, someone tapped you which made you jumped in shock. You turned and saw it's Himchan. "Himchan-ssi, please don't do that." You said as you hold onto your chest. "Mianhae, you can call us oppa if you like. By the way, what are you doing?" Himchan asked, curious. "No-nothing." You said and frantically kept your sketches. "It's really nothing? Then why are you keeping it?" Himchan asked as he raised an eye-brow.

"Himchan oppa, why did you come here anyway?" You asked, trying to change the subject. "Junhong need some help with his pants, i think he accidentally made a hole." Himchan said and your eyes widen. "Seriously?! Man.." You said as you ran to Zelo.

Once you reached, you saw Zelo trying to cover up the hole while talking to Jongup. "Zelo-ssi, come here for awhile." You said as you gestured him to come and he walked towards you. "What is it?" Zelo asked, curious. "Stand still and don't move." You said and knelt down in front if him and started sewing the hole.

"I guess Himchannie hyung told you right?" Zelo asked and you nodded while focusing on sewing his pants. "When is your birthday?" Zelo asked, curious. "October, why?" You asked, curious. "Jinjja?! My birthday is on October as well. My birthdate is 15 October, what about yours?" Zelo asked, curious. "It's on 24 October." You replied as you almost finish sewing but you accidentally poked your finger and blood started oozing out. *Shit.* You cursed in your head.

"Done." You said as you said to him and stood up. "Call us oppa, araseo." Zelo said and you nodded. As he grabbed your hand, he touched your wounded finger and you winced. "What's wrong?" Zelo asked, concerned. "It's just a small accident." You replied as you tried to wriggle your hand out from his grab but to no avail.

"Hyung! Yonggukkie hyung! Himchannie hyung! Youngjae hyung!" Zelo shouted and soon, Himchan and Yongguk came to him. "What's wrong?" Yongguk and Himchan asked, worried. "Hyungs, Eunji accidentally poked her finger and it's bleeding." Zelo informed and the two of them looked at you.

Just then, all of you heard two person quarreling. "Daehyunnie hyung and Youngjae hyung?" Zelo asked and Himchan nodded. "Bbang-ah, can you handle this? I'll go see what's wrong. Junhongie, go find Jonguppie." Himchan instructed and ran to Daehyun and Youngjae. Yongguk brought you to a corner while Zelo went off to look for Jongup to continue their conversation.

As you reached a corner, he sat you down on a chair while he took out the first-aid kit. As soon as he took out medicated lotion, your eyes got big. "Yo-Yongguk-ssi, yo-you don't have to put that since it's just a small accident." You said, panicked and Yongguk looked at you. "Are you afraid of the pain?" Yongguk asked as he raised an eye-brow and you looked down, embarrassed. "It's not that pain and besides, we have to disinfect it." Yongguk said as he opened the cap. You tried to argue with him but in the end, you lost.

As he is putting, you whimper in pain and Yongguk hurriedly blow on it. "Yah, just bear wirh it for awhile." Yongguk said and you nodded with watery eyes.

Soon, he finally put on the band-aid and you wiped away your tears. "Does all 17 year olds scared of medicated lotion?" Yongguk asked as he kept the first-aid kit. "What do you mean?" You asked, confused. "Junhong is also scared of medicated lotion so if he injured himself, Himchannie often put the medicated lotion on his injuries when he's asleep or he gives him something he wants after he put medicated lotion for him." Yongguk explained and you nodded.

"Yongguk-ssi, sorry for causing you trouble even though i just started." You apologized as you looked at your bandaged finger. "It's alright. Call us oppa next time." Yongguk smiled and walked to the set to continue filming.

You went back to your place, took out your sketchbook and continue sketching while listening to your music. *First day of work isn't that bad.* You thought to yourself as you sketch while smiling.