Confession?

The next day, you woke up and saw yourself hugging Zelo. You slowly stood up, not wanting to wake Zelo and went to the bathroom.

While in the bathroom, you looked in the mirror and suddenly thought of the corpse which made you dropped your stuff, waking everyone up. "Eunji-ah, gwaenchanha?" Himchan asked, worried. You nodded as a tear fall from eyes. "Eunji, don't think about it anymore, araseo." Yongguk said while looking straight in your eyes and you nodded.

After everyone wash up, Yongguk and Himchan went to the other members' room to wake them up. You are left alone in the room with Zelo.

As you are taking your things, Zelo hold onto your wrist, making you look at him. "Eunji-ah, i have a way to make you forget what you saw yesterday." Zelo said while looking at you and smiled. "How?" You asked, curious. "Eunji, i don't know about your feelings for me but i know my feelings for you." Zelo said and continued after swallowing his saliva, "I love you Eunji, i finally know my feelings. After what happened yesterday, i finally know that i love you."

You looked at him stunned and cried but this time, your tears are tears of happiness. "Junhong oppa, what took you so long? I have always love you ever since my grandfather died. You are always there for me. I will always be there for you Junhong oppa, like how you are there for me everytime. I will always love you too." You said and hugged him. "You love me too?" Zelo asked, shocked and you nodded. "I will treat you better Eunji, trust me." Zelo said and you smiled. "I have and will always trust you." You said and he kissed you, you kissed back.

After that, the two of you walked towards the van, fingers intertwining. "Yah! When did the two of you confessed?" Himchan asked, shocked. "Just now oppa." You said and.they smiled. While on the way, you fell asleep on Zelo's shoulder, still holding hands.

"Junhong-ah, what made you confessed to her?" Youngjae asked, curious. "I want her to forget what happened yesterday so i confessed." Zelo said while a small blush appeared on Zelo's cheeks. "Take care of her, araseo. She's fragile." Daehyun said and Zelo nodded while looking at you.

Once everyone is either sleeping or doing something else, Zelo sneak a kiss at your cheek and hurriedly looked out the window but Yongguk who saw the whole thing smiled at the two of you and went to sleep.