Sharing with..?

Once the plane landed on L.A, all of you got out of the plane. You went out with B.A.P and the other staff. You are at the back, walking and talking with one of their dancers and Himchan while the others are walking in front of you, chatting along the way.

Once all of you arrived at the hotel, you sat on the the lobby sofa, exhausted. Once manager Kang took the hotel keys, he looked at the members while the staffs and their dancers went to their hotel room while you are sitting on the sofa, daze.

"Hyung, what is it?" Jongup asked, curious as he looked at manager Kang. "Yah.. Do any of you want to share rooms with Eunji?" Manager Kang asked as he looked at them. "Hyung, i'm okay with it." Zelo said while smiling. "Nado." Jongup replied after Zelo. "Araseo. If she suddenly cry or what and you can't handle. Bring her to Yongguk's and Himchan's room, araseo." Manager Kang instructed and both Jongup and Zelo nodded.

After they took their hotel room key, they called you as well. "Eunji-ah, what are you thinking so intently?" Jongup asked while looking at you. "Aniya, it's nothing." You assured them and smiled, they smiled back.

Once all three of you went into the room, you slept on the bed near the door while Jongup slept on the bed in the middle and Zelo slept on the bed beside the wall.

After a few hours, all of you heard knocking sounds and you woke up slowly while Jongup is already walking towards the door. Once he opened, he saw Daehyun, Youngjae and Himchan. "Hyung, what's wrong?" Jongup asked while looking at them. "Yah, let's go shopping." Himchan said and just then, Yongguk came out. "Yah, don't wake the maknaes up just for this." Yongguk said.

Zelo woke up due to all the noise and heard the word 'shopping', he quickly jumped up. "Hyung, i want to go." Zelo said while looking at them. "Araseo, we'll wait in the lobby." Yongguk said and went to the elevator along with the other members.

After a few minutes, the three of you changed clothes and went to the lobby. "Hyung, let's go." Zelo said happily, making his members laugh.

Himchan, Yongguk, Zelo and Jongup shopped for sneakers while you, Daehyun and Youngjae are just walking around the shop beside theirs. After they bought finished their sneakers and took pictures with some fans, they went to the shop beside theirs and saw Youngjae, Daehyun and you walking around. "Found anything you like yet?" Himchan asked while looking at them. The three of you turned to look at them and got shocked. "Hyung. You bought so many sneakers?! Where are you going to put it?" Youngjae asked, shocked. "Of course some in the dorm and some in my house." Himchan replied and Youngjae sighed. "Oppas, what did you buy? Can let me see?" You asked while looking at them. "Sure. Once we get into our hotel." Himchan said and you smiled.

After talking and walking, they are tired. "Hyung, let's go eat." Daehyun said and all of them nodded. After eating, all of you went back to their hotel.

When all of you arrived, Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup and Zelo went back to their own hotel rooms while you followed Yongguk and Himchan to their hotel room.

Once you reached their room, Himchan started showing you his new bought sneakers and you began sketching some designs in your sketchbook. While you are busy sketching and talking to Himchan, Yongguk went to wash up and soon after, Himchan went to wash up.

As you are sketching, you felt sleepy so you fell asleep. Yongguk is busy putting his shopping bags into his luggage when he heard a soft thud. He went to you and saw you are fast asleep, head resting on the edge of the bed. He carried you and lay you gently on an empty bed and picked up your sketchbook and pencil. He flipped through your sketchbook out of curiousity and saw alot of designs. He smiled and kept it in your bag.

"Yah, she fell asleep?!" Himchan half shouting and half whispering once he walked out of the bathroom. "Yeah." Yongguk replied. "Should we carry her to the maknaes room?" Himchan asked, curious. "It's late and i don't really want to wake the maknaes up and also Eunji." Yongguk replied and Himchan nodded, understanding.

After Himchan dried his hair, he went to sleep while Yongguk turned off all the lights while leaving a small night light on and went to sleep.