The next step

After a few weeks, it's finally time for their comeback. You are styling their hair and make sure their clothes are all okay. After that, you are keeping your things when Youngjae walked up to you. "Eunji-ah, aren't you going to give encouragement to your boyfriend who is so tired?" Youngjae asked and you looked at Zelo. He kept yawning and he looks sleepy. *It's no wonder they are tired, they just finished their LOE concert in Singapore and straight away having a comeback stage.* You thought and walked up to him.

"Junhong oppa, are you okay?" You asked while looking at him, worried. Zelo looked at you and nodded. "Jinjja? My heart hurts.. Seeing oppa working so hard." You said while your tears unknowingly flow out. "Eunji-ah, look at me." Zelo said while putting his fingers on your chin, lifting your head up to look at him. "Nan gwaenchanha." Zelo assured while smiling. You nodded and kissed him on the lips, he kissed back. All the members and staffs saw and smiled at the two of you sweetly. "Yah Eunji, where's my kiss?" Himchan whined after you broke the kiss. "Hyung! Eunji's kiss is mine. Naekkeoya!" Zelo said while pulling you towards his back, protectively. "Yah, stop teasing our maknae and get ready." Yongguk said while pulling him away. "Oppa fighting!" You said and he hugged you one last time and went on stage. You smiled and went to keep your things.

After the music show ended, all of them changed back to their casual clothes and went into the van. You sat between Zelo and Jongup. You are leaning towards him and he rested his head on top of yours. "Eunji-ah, ever thought about becoming an idol?" Manager Kang asked, curious. "Aniyo. I can't sing or dance. I'm not even pretty so.. I have to no." You said and Zelo looked at you.

"Yah! You look like SNSD Tiffany sunbae. You can sing and dance too. Why not become an idol?" Zelo said while you kept looking down. "Yeah, you really look like Tiffany sunbae." Jongup agreed. "Maybe next time?" You replied, unsure and they nodded. "Next time then." All of them said.

"Eunji-ah, if you really want to become an idol. Just know that i'm your number one biggest fan." Zelo said and you giggled. "I'm your number one biggest fan too." You replied and he kissed your cheek. The members looked at the two of you and sighed. "Yah! The two lovebirds is making me jealous." Himchan whined, making everyone laugh.

On the way back to TS, everyone has fallen asleep. *Maybe my next step is to become an idol or at least someone that can stand on stage. I'll work harder in becoming a famous designer and also look for another job in TS that will make me be able to stand on the same stage as Zelo.* You thought as you yawn. Zelo looked at you and smiled. "Saranghae." Zelo whispered in your ear and you smiled. "Nado oppa saranghae." You whispered back and the two of you slept hand-in-hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, this is the end of the book^^ The middle is somewhat changed, right? I hope you like this book though although it's not really good>< I'll try my best to write better fanfics for you guys^^ Thanks for commenting, voting and following me^^ Really appreciate it^^ I'm going to write 2 fanfics again but please don't anticipate anything>< Thanks for reading and i hope you had a great time reading this book^^