Depression..

After everything, B.A.P led you into the van. You have stopped crying but your body has no energy left and you became very quiet, your eyes are also red and swollen due to the crying.

You went into the van and sat beside Himchan. You kept looking out the window and look up into the sky. As you are looking at the sky, tears fall again as you thought about your grandfather. Himchan saw you wiping away your tears and started patting your head.

When you reached their dorm, you have already cried yourself to sleep in the van. Yongguk sighed and carried you up, bridal style and lay you on the mattress on the floor gently. You slept between Himchan and Yongguk. After he lay you down, he saw tear stains on your eyes and he wiped it away gently. After that, he left while closing the door, leaving a small gap.

Once Yongguk reached the living room, he saw his members watching tv. "Hyung, how is she?" Zelo asked, worried. "Hyung, will she be alright?" Jongup asked as well. "She will be fine soon, let's just help her get through this." Yongguk said as he ruffled both Jongup's and Zelo's hair while smiling and they nodded.

Next day arrived and you slowly opened your eyes. When you walked to the living room, you saw all the members already woke up. "Good morning." Daehyun greeted cheerfully but you didn't give him any reaction. "Yah, let's eat breakfast." Himchan said as he walked out while holding plates full of food on his hands. "Eunji-ah, let's eat." Zelo said as he gave you a fork and spoon. You kept stirring the food as tears started falling.

"Here, i'll help you." Himchan said as he wiped away your tears and remove your hands from the utensils. He scooped the food and put in in front of your mouth. "Everyone have to eat." Himchan said and you reluctantly ate it.

After an hour, all of you ate finished breakfast. Zelo and Jongup are washing the dishes while you are bathing. After you bathe finished, you went to the kitchen. As you opened their fridge, you saw a few cans of beer in it. You took out one and was going to open it when someone took it away from you. You looked up and saw it's Yongguk. "Yah, you are too young to drink." Yongguk said as he put it back into the fridge.

Soon, you fall to the floor and cried again. Yongguk sighed and helped you to the couch. "Yah, you can cry all you want. After crying and getting over it, it will be alright. Although you will get over it, you will never forget about him. The wound might heal over time so, don't think about other things, just get back up from where you fall since this is what life's all about." Yongguk said which finally makes your senses return.

"O-oppa.. C-can you help me get back up on my feet?" You asked, finally talking. "Not only will Yongukkie help you. All of us will." Himchan said which made you look down. "Go-mawo." You said softly and they went to pat you, hug you and ruffled your hair with smiles on their faces.