Will this time be diffrent? (Sequel to Ronnie Neice)

~Haley~

It’s been two years since my dad died, I cut off all contacts with my friends and family…your probably asking me why…or how could I do that. It’s simple I needed to do it to gather myself, find the person that I want to be and will become. I’m in Lawrence Kansas at the moment, I managed not to run into any bands so far while I was here…Max and Andrea are now two! I work at the day care they go to, my life has been pretty good, I live in a two bedroom apartment with the closet as a guest bedroom since it’s big enough. Max has been breathing pretty well but every now and then he needs his nebulizer, Andrea has become a lot like me when I was little always sleeping or awake. Right now I’m at home with my day off. I put Andrea on my hip as I laid her on the Matt in the living room she just started crawling around the matt as I got Max putting him on my hip I went into the living room to see Andrea playing with the toys that was hung up on the matt. “Andrea you silly!” I giggled as she looked at me before giggling I sat on the couch as I bounced a fussy Max on my lap after I made sure his diaper didn’t need to be changed.

I heard my door bell ring as I opened I saw a person who I never thought I would see again, Ricky… “Hello,” Ricky said as I nodded, “Hi, can I help you?” “Yeah Haley you can,” I froze, “Ricky just leave me alone I can’t deal with this right now. How did you find me?” I asked as he sighed, “When we got to every town I ask if they seen a woman in your description I’m not the only who has been doing it either. Kellin, Ronnie and Crissy, Danny, Ben, and a lot of other people we are all worried sick about you.” “Look, Kellin new why I had to leave, my life it great right now.” I said as I kissed Max as I went to check on Andrea, I put them both in the play pen. When I turned I saw Becca, Chris, Devin, Ryan, Brandon, Joshua, Kellin, Jesse and Justin just standing in my house. “You all except Kellin need to leave. I didn’t give you permission to come into my apartment.” They all looked at me with wide eyes, “B-but Haley.” “get out.” I said snappily as they just stood there in shock. “Don’t make me repeat myself.” I said as they all went outside.

I sat on my couch as I put my head in my hands, Kellin sat next to me as he put his hand on my back; “You okay Haley?” I shrugged, “Why know Kellin? Out of all the years why did everyone have to find me now?” he sighed, “We are worried about you, you didn’t call us or text us or hell even email us.” I sighed as I looked at him with tears rolling down my cheeks, “Because I’ve been trying to keep myself together Kellin everyone can get over it quickly but it was my dad.” I sobbed as he sighed, “And he lied to me I have been having a rough time just wrapping my head around it.” Kellin hugged me, “Xandy is waiting at the venue she has been really depressed without you.” I sighed, “Everyone has.” i mumbled as he chuckled, as he got up and went to the play pen. “Awe look at my god kids.” He said making me laugh. “yeah I know they got so big.” I said as Kellin picked max up. “He been good?” “He’s been great we only use his nebulizer once a month now.” He smiled, “that’s great.” I giggled “Copeland must be pretty big now.” He chuckled, “Yeah, she’s three.” I giggled, “Andrea and Max are two.”

He smiled, “Let’s go, Xandy keeps texting me asking when you’re going to get there.” I laughed, “Alright let me get their stuff.” He nodded as I got their diaper bags. Kellin grabbed Max’s diaper bag as I got Andrea putting her on my hip, “Did you walk?” he nodded, “you’re crazy that’s like a mile from here.” He smiled, “I just figured I could get a ride back.” “you’re lucky I love you like an older brother Kellin.” He chuckled at me as I got Andrea in my car as I buckled her in, as I looked over to see Ricky. “damn” I mumbled as Kellin looked over, “go talk to him he’s been fighting himself since you left.” I looked at Kellin confused, “just talk to the man.” I nodded as I shut the door handing Kellin my keys, “What’s up Ricky?” he sighed, “Look I never meant to hurt you when we were dating.” I laughed “This is what it’s about get over it Ricky. You have a beautiful fun girlfriend get your shit together and get over me.” I said as he just looked at me.

I shook my head at him as Becca came over, “What’s up with you two?” “Nothing he just needs to figure out where his priorities are. I know where mine lay and right now it’s my kids, my job, and MY life.” I said, “They are my kids two Haley!” he yelled, “oh yeah? Then why did you let them go? Why did you say ‘Take them’ you knew I was going to leave.” I screamed as sighed, “Your right I did know you were leaving I figured you were just going to leave back to Kellin’s but when he told me you took the kids and moved I was pissed at first than I figured it was a good copeing method for you. But when you didn’t return for two years I missed their first birthday and their second.” I sighed, “I don’t want to fight, I need to go see Xandy.” I said as I turned to walk away as I felt a hand squeeze my wrist really tight I let out a small scream as I looked back at Ricky, “Ricky your hurting me!” I cried as he glared at me, “you put me through so much and you have this…this attitude that you just don’t care.” He said, “You think that I don’t care Ricky, right now I care about my kids.”

Becca pulled his hand off my arm as I got into my car as Kellin drove, “you okay?” I shrugged, “as okay as I can get with an angry ex-boyfriend.” I mumbled, “He just needs time to cool off.” “Yeah well he won’t be happy that I got full custody of the kids before I left Vegas.” Kellin looked at me,  “Why?” “I wasn’t planning on coming back Kellin.” He sighed, “Yeah well your uncle is at our bus too.” I looked at him, “Who all is on this tour of yours?” “Pierce The Veil, Memphis May Fire, Falling In Reverse, Asking Alexandria, Motionless In White, and All Time low.” I laughed, “You put together my favorite bands for this tour except one.” He chuckled, “Austin is on a different tour.” I nodded as I leaned my head against the seat. He pulled up to the Venue as I took a deep breath in as I got out of the car to get Max, “Mwahaha your all mine!” I said as Max giggled at me. As I giggled also, I kissed his face all over as I leaned over and kissed Andrea’s face all over making her giggle. I smiled as I got Max unbuckled as I grabbed his diaper bag n’ put him on my hip.

I saw Xandy as she walked over to me as she hugged me carefully, “I hate you.” She cried as I kissed her cheek, “I love you too X I always will you my sister.” She giggled, “Awe max!” she said taking him from me as Kellin came over with Andrea “Awe they are so cute and so big now.” I laughed, “Yeah tell me about it.” I giggled as I saw Uncle Ronnie, “Can you guys watch them while I go talk to my Uncle.” They both nodded as I went over to Uncle Ronnie. “Hi.” I said as he looked at me as he put his hands on my face as I saw tears run down his face. “You have no idea how much I wanted you back home.” I smiled sadly at him, “I just needed to get away from everything.” Ronnie nodded, “Your dad left you money, Crissy and I made a bank account in your name so they could put it in there.” I looked at him and nodded, “Anything else?” I mumbled as he looked me in the eyes, “Yes, your father, my brother loved you with all of his heart and don’t ever…EVER forget that, Crissy and I love you too.” I nodded, “I love you uncle Ronnie.” He hugged me, “I love you too Haley Nichole.” When he said that I started tearing up, “Dad used to call me that all the time.” I sobbed as Uncle Ronnie and I just stood there hugging each other while we both cried.

After we cried Crissy came up as I hugged her, “I missed you Haley,” “I missed you too.” I giggled as I saw Ben and a very pregnant Samantha, “Awe Sammy!!!” I squealed she looked at me, “Hey Haley, were are my niece and nephew?” “With Kellin, Katelynne and Xandy.” She nodded, “So boy or girl?” she smiled, “Girl!” “Awe now Andrea will have someone to play with!” she giggled, “When are you due?” “In 3 months.” “How long is this tour?” “2 months.” She said as I nodded. “Well, let’s go see the children.” I said as she nodded, we walked onto the SWS bus as I saw Andrea and Copeland playing as I picked up Max as I kissed his cheek. He looked at me as he made a giggling noise, I giggled, “Hey wanna see Aunt Samantha?” I handed him to her as she smiled hugely at him.